1-800-Suicide Posted February 1 Share Posted February 1 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Piklas Your Steam ID: piklas Who are you reporting?: Pizza Gabe STEAM_0:1:99152022 Why are you reporting this player?: Breaking nlr to throw bombs at me and my raiding party then instantly disconnecting from the server when I saw him. If you don't know me I'm Piklas and I like building bases for new players to use and I also like raiding people, especially elitists and unethical players like Pizza Gabe. I called a sit for this in game but no one took it. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Edited February 1 by 1-800-Suicide 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24560-nlrrrdmltap-report/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted February 1 Share Posted February 1 The clip is clear cut Considering Pizza Gabe has 2 NLR warns last month, I am going to be for 3 day ban. Proof is in the pudding. +1 for 3 day ban for NLR Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24560-nlrrrdmltap-report/#findComment-173512 Share on other sites More sharing options...
pibble Posted February 1 Share Posted February 1 Seems like a clear case of Pizza Gabe dying in the raid and then trying to interfere with the raid after. He already has a warning from the 25th for NLR. I am +1 for 3d for NLR. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24560-nlrrrdmltap-report/#findComment-173515 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted February 1 Share Posted February 1 This player has 2 prior warns for NLR this month already and the video/logs are proof enough. gonna make this quick and accept this report. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24560-nlrrrdmltap-report/#findComment-173517 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted February 1 Share Posted February 1 Report Accepted. player will receive a 3d ban for NLR Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24560-nlrrrdmltap-report/#findComment-173519 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts