shooterdriver Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 You are the most toxic person on this server I can see why you have been demoted based off your poor skills and toxicity. All you do is lie cause you are insecure and mad that you lost... you could have made a sit in game and mods would have told you the same thing I am telling you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/page/2/#findComment-173184 Share on other sites More sharing options...
shooterdriver Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 Not fail rp , Like I said I was already in the base its not my fault you are playing trash music and thinking you can raid over and over again. Give it a rest and post the other clips you will see. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/page/2/#findComment-173185 Share on other sites More sharing options...
pibble Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 7 minutes ago, shooterdriver said: Second I am in a party with Peter and i'm on doors I just didn't click f2 on them Still breaks this violation of this rule right here "You must be on the front door(s) of the base before a raid starts to defend it." You were not on the doors before the raid started and still killed Dunker Given the history on record as of recent, it's clear that you were breaking the rules here. I am +1 for 3d ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/page/2/#findComment-173186 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted January 26 Author Share Posted January 26 Just now, shooterdriver said: You are the most toxic person on this server I can see why you have been demoted based off your poor skills and toxicity. All you do is lie cause you are insecure and mad that you lost... you could have made a sit in game and mods would have told you the same thing I am telling you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/page/2/#findComment-173187 Share on other sites More sharing options...
shooterdriver Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 (edited) xoxo I don't know how you are a moderator , you don't take any sits and favor players before others you should be demoted to a civilian. Edited January 26 by shooterdriver 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/page/2/#findComment-173188 Share on other sites More sharing options...
shooterdriver Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 Pushing 30 and crying on forums yikes brother. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/page/2/#findComment-173189 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted January 26 Author Share Posted January 26 Considering this player was just banned for 2 weeks for calling ego a nonce (a person convicted of a sexual offense, especially child molesting.) . I was wondering if his ban can just be extended to 2 weeks and 3 days if this report is accepted by the majority 3 day ban for counter raiding. Thank you! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/page/2/#findComment-173191 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 weird calling other players toxic pretty much 50 minutes ago, shooterdriver said: toxicity. All you do did u not just get a ban for player tox anyways vid is clear cut +1 for 3d ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/page/2/#findComment-173192 Share on other sites More sharing options...
shooterdriver Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 nonce1 /nän(t)s/ adjective adjective: nonce (of a word or expression) coined for or used on one occasion. "a nonce usage" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/page/2/#findComment-173193 Share on other sites More sharing options...
shooterdriver Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 Nonce has multiple meanings funny how you guys go to the worst one. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/page/2/#findComment-173194 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts