Dunker Posted January 25 Share Posted January 25 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Dunkerwinkle Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103671434 Who are you reporting?: Dil Doe STEAM_0:0:635747354 Why are you reporting this player?: Counter Raiding Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://imgur.com/a/2yAVFua hes not a cop nor had a hit https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lZgDm1nm5ClRhjslw?invite=cr-MSxSbHosMTgyMTA3NzQ0&v=32 clip of him counter raiding I dont understand why he even did this. Clip is clear as day. Hes been on the server long enough and in many sits to know very well you cannot do this. Did not have a hit on me either. Clear case of counter raiding. Raid counters/takeovers are not allowed. Exception for PD, Bank and Kingdom raids. Edited January 25 by Dunkerwickle 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted January 26 Author Share Posted January 26 +1 for 3d ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/#findComment-173161 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 Hey this is pretty clear and cut, Dil Doe absolutely knows better, and due to his FAILRP priors I will have to be +1 for 3d ban! I would say 2d, but he seems to be doing this a lot, especially off a ban for NLR Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/#findComment-173164 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted January 26 Author Share Posted January 26 10 minutes ago, Chairman Chair the Chair said: Hey this is pretty clear and cut, Dil Doe absolutely knows better, and due to his FAILRP priors I will have to be +1 for 3d ban! I would say 2d, but he seems to be doing this a lot, especially off a ban for NLR thats what im saying Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/#findComment-173168 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 Pretty clear video, just a counter raid. he already has prior that is raid related + his history, doesn't really seem like he cares too much. +1 for a 3d ban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/#findComment-173176 Share on other sites More sharing options...
shooterdriver Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 Lol first of all I was in the base and ran out when you were flashed cause I had to reload., Second I am in a party with Peter and i'm on doors I just didn't click f2 on them , I was on for 2 hours and been partied up with him. you tried raiding 10 times and failed every time maybe post those clips as well you will see I been in there and i'm the one that killed you every single time its clear as day its not counter raiding just a skill issue.... I got warned for counter raiding back then I think I know that's not a thing. 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/#findComment-173178 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted January 26 Author Share Posted January 26 (edited) 3 minutes ago, shooterdriver said: Lol first of all I was in the base and ran out when you were flashed cause I had to reload., Second I am in a party with Peter and i'm on doors I just didn't click f2 on them , I was on for 2 hours and been partied up with him. you tried raiding 10 times and failed every time maybe post those clips as well you will see I been in there and i'm the one that killed you every single time its clear as day its not counter raiding just a skill issue.... I got warned for counter raiding back then I think I know that's not a thing. youre not on doors lol. party doesnt matter. also when i raided the peter guy before you were never there. so i dont know what the lying is for lol. I only lost when you actually put yourself on doors with peter. But I will not argue with you as even in the sit today for NLR, you lie and are toxic. You cannot admit you are wrong. You also admit that you are not on doors which is also seen in the clip. This is a clear case of counter raiding. Peter was basing there for hours before and I raided him twice until the 3rd time you counter raided me. Again i dont know what the lying is for. For staff to see i killed him outside his base, then went in took his opium that was fully grown and destroyed everything else. He tried to report me for RDM for killing him outside his house and lied in the sit saying he was far away from it, and said it was failrp for me to destroy his opium. He then came back to the base, I made a sit and he got warned for NLR minutes ago. Edited January 26 by Dunkerwickle 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/#findComment-173180 Share on other sites More sharing options...
shooterdriver Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 Also if you would have made a sit in game instead of lying on forums you would have saved some time. 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/#findComment-173181 Share on other sites More sharing options...
shooterdriver Posted January 26 Share Posted January 26 Peter told me you have been trying to raid him for hours lol I already knew that , like I said I was already in the base and you got flashed or blinded and I ran to reload.. you can see at the end of the clip I take my keys swep out to lock the 2nd door... 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/#findComment-173182 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted January 26 Author Share Posted January 26 1 minute ago, shooterdriver said: Also if you would have made a sit in game instead of lying on forums you would have saved some time. LOL lying on fourms. Yes I photoshopped the clip. What is with you and never being able to be wrong man and lying all the time. Anyways I made 3 sits and was going to vote ban but wanted to take it to forums since you have many priors for FAILRP itself. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24530-dil-doe-counter-raiding-aka-easiest-report-of-your-life/#findComment-173183 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts