BeeTeeth Posted January 9 Share Posted January 9 Steve has no priors of this he’s been a good boy so far +1 verbal for micspamming as a non hobo also +1 for community removal and air strike to his house, no chance of appeal ^joke Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24443-steve-rule-break/page/2/#findComment-171832 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted January 9 Share Posted January 9 I've spoken with Steve he has admitted to mic spamming, and he has been very understanding and chill, and the situation isn't very deep or serious so Steve has already been educated and will be getting a simple note stating that he has been talked to for it. (btw I would've have asked for a longer video from you @Spysbut since Steve has admitted to, there was no need). I'll be wrapping this up, so it doesn't drag on. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24443-steve-rule-break/page/2/#findComment-171833 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts