Parth Patel Posted January 9 Share Posted January 9 Your In-Game Name: Spys Your Steam ID: st Who are you reporting?: Steve The Hare Harrington | STEAM_0:0:37300202 Why are you reporting this player?: Breaking rules Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://streamable.com/1nmwjr Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24443-steve-rule-break/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted January 9 Share Posted January 9 Did you make a sit? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24443-steve-rule-break/#findComment-171815 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted January 9 Author Share Posted January 9 (edited) 1 minute ago, AflictoGaming said: Did you make a sit? I made 2 sits | with 1 smod and 2 other basic mods on, not counting steve Edited January 9 by Spys Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24443-steve-rule-break/#findComment-171816 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Steve Harrington Posted January 9 Share Posted January 9 Hello Mr. Spys I did see both your sits for the mic spam. For a little context of the clip I was playing music through my microphone doing deliveries I didn't think the music would be considered to loud but completely understandable where your coming from I am a staff member and do know that I shouldn't be playing music when playing as non hobo class. After the first sit was made and I saw I haven't used my mic since then. Which was when the video was taken that you have in the evidence. When the second sit you made was called I haven't been doing it for twenty plus minutes but still being said the sit should have been taken by someone. II feel I shouldn't have a say in my own punishment so I will be 0 From Me and +1 for Nancy 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24443-steve-rule-break/#findComment-171820 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted January 9 Share Posted January 9 Let's make sure we are filing reports against players in the proper manner please, including when uploading videos they should start a few seconds before and after the reported incident. This way we dont have to do a full deep dive and can see all evidence for the report. That being said with Steve admitting to playing music as a non Hobo class. +1 for comm removal but no in all reality it's not that huge and Steve doesn't have any priors for this and has already lighted his wrong doing. I dont think a note is needed for this tbh, but it's not completely up to me. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24443-steve-rule-break/#findComment-171822 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted January 9 Author Share Posted January 9 3 minutes ago, Madx2r0 said: Let's make sure we are filing reports against players in the proper manner please, including when uploading videos they should start a few seconds before and after the reported incident. This way we dont have to do a full deep dive and can see all evidence for the report. That being said with Steve admitting to playing music as a non Hobo class. +1 for comm removal but no in all reality it's not that huge and Steve doesn't have any priors for this and has already lighted his wrong doing. I dont think a note is needed for this tbh, but it's not completely up to me. I have made it in a proper manner, please stop trying to say im not Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24443-steve-rule-break/#findComment-171824 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted January 9 Share Posted January 9 2 minutes ago, Spys said: I have made it in a proper manner, please stop trying to say im not All video evidence must start ~30 secs before the event in question, and end ~30 after. As well as the form is half hazardous filled out with your report reason being "breaking rules" Your steam id isn't even filled out bro Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24443-steve-rule-break/#findComment-171827 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted January 9 Author Share Posted January 9 Just now, Madx2r0 said: Your steam id isn't even filled out bro Idk how that happened ngl, i put my steam id Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24443-steve-rule-break/#findComment-171828 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted January 9 Share Posted January 9 Just now, Spys said: Idk how that happened ngl, i put my steam id All good homie just a friendly reminder no biggy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24443-steve-rule-break/#findComment-171830 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted January 9 Share Posted January 9 Just now, Madx2r0 said: All video evidence must start ~30 secs before the event in question, and end ~30 after. As well as the form is half hazardous filled out with your report reason being "breaking rules" Your steam id isn't even filled out bro The video part is true but then again Steve has admitted to it, finding the steamid of a player is really simple, and while the report is lazy it's easy to understand what the point is. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24443-steve-rule-break/#findComment-171831 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts