Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Noobslayer

Your Steam ID:

76561198877260644

Who are you reporting?:

Cathirinextoy

Why are you reporting this player?:

They RDMED Me inside the PD. No raid was called or any justification for shooting me as i never damaged them before i respawend. I made 4 tickets but no answers. Below is a 1 minute clip its mundane but shows i never shot them after respawn and was killed for no reason

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lRtnm24hO-QIBC4Db?invite=cr-MSx2ckQsNTEzNzIzNDYy&v=73
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24425-cathirineext-rdm-report/
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, BeeTeeth said:

This player does not have recent warns or bans for rdm, and its pretty clear they RDM you and did not advert pd raid. 
This player is in game right now so I can talk to them about this report. 

Cheers. I was in game but crashed so i gave up for night lol

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...