Jump to content

BabyJak thinks the commentary thread should return.


Recommended Posts

I think that despite some people being there to just start some chaos, there were also people who made good points about certain situations which could help the staff team out. I believe the only reason it was removed is that people weren’t being civil and staff didn’t do anything about it thus having to involve Rubik.

 

I am BabyJak.

  • Like 2

I think it should be brought back as long as people were respectful. I liked seeing the different points that people made. I feel like some staff didnt like it because of criticism. However some people were right and or made good points.

1 hour ago, 1-800-Suicide said:

Staff did do things such as hide people's comments, but once it was their friends shitposting they refused to hide/warn people for trashing serious discussion...

I agree, I did notice a bias towards certain people.

 

1 hour ago, Dunkerwickle said:

I think it should be brought back as long as people were respectful. I liked seeing the different points that people made. I feel like some staff didnt like it because of criticism. However some people were right and or made good points.

I think that if staff aren’t willing to take criticism, then they shouldn’t be staff as there are many staff at the moment who are not competent to properly staff and it really is showing.

22 hours ago, Dunkerwickle said:

I think it should be brought back as long as people were respectful. I liked seeing the different points that people made. I feel like some staff didnt like it because of criticism. However some people were right and or made good points.

quite a few tried torching my staff overview when i conducted it
they're all either retired or demoted, [mostly demoted, or were shit staff and retired]
criticize the staff! i don't play so i wont

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...