Grok Posted November 28, 2025 Share Posted November 28, 2025 I think that despite some people being there to just start some chaos, there were also people who made good points about certain situations which could help the staff team out. I believe the only reason it was removed is that people weren’t being civil and staff didn’t do anything about it thus having to involve Rubik. I am BabyJak. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24179-babyjak-thinks-the-commentary-thread-should-return/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 28, 2025 Share Posted November 28, 2025 Staff did do things such as hide people's comments, but once it was their friends shitposting they refused to hide/warn people for trashing serious discussion... 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24179-babyjak-thinks-the-commentary-thread-should-return/#findComment-169123 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted November 28, 2025 Share Posted November 28, 2025 I think it should be brought back as long as people were respectful. I liked seeing the different points that people made. I feel like some staff didnt like it because of criticism. However some people were right and or made good points. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24179-babyjak-thinks-the-commentary-thread-should-return/#findComment-169124 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted November 28, 2025 Author Share Posted November 28, 2025 1 hour ago, 1-800-Suicide said: Staff did do things such as hide people's comments, but once it was their friends shitposting they refused to hide/warn people for trashing serious discussion... I agree, I did notice a bias towards certain people. 1 hour ago, Dunkerwickle said: I think it should be brought back as long as people were respectful. I liked seeing the different points that people made. I feel like some staff didnt like it because of criticism. However some people were right and or made good points. I think that if staff aren’t willing to take criticism, then they shouldn’t be staff as there are many staff at the moment who are not competent to properly staff and it really is showing. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24179-babyjak-thinks-the-commentary-thread-should-return/#findComment-169127 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted November 28, 2025 Share Posted November 28, 2025 it really is as simple as just giving forums warnings after your first few off topic or shit posts are hidden. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24179-babyjak-thinks-the-commentary-thread-should-return/#findComment-169132 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 29, 2025 Share Posted November 29, 2025 22 hours ago, Dunkerwickle said: I think it should be brought back as long as people were respectful. I liked seeing the different points that people made. I feel like some staff didnt like it because of criticism. However some people were right and or made good points. quite a few tried torching my staff overview when i conducted it they're all either retired or demoted, [mostly demoted, or were shit staff and retired] criticize the staff! i don't play so i wont Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24179-babyjak-thinks-the-commentary-thread-should-return/#findComment-169160 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 29, 2025 Share Posted November 29, 2025 least obvious alt Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24179-babyjak-thinks-the-commentary-thread-should-return/#findComment-169163 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted November 29, 2025 Author Share Posted November 29, 2025 52 minutes ago, Minecraft Zombie said: who are you ? I am BabyJak. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24179-babyjak-thinks-the-commentary-thread-should-return/#findComment-169167 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted November 29, 2025 Author Share Posted November 29, 2025 4 hours ago, Minecraft Zombie said: Nice to meet you BabyJak, I've heard the legends. Think you did your time tho, us, the new generation of babyjaks will taake it from here. Rest well. You will never be BabyJak. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24179-babyjak-thinks-the-commentary-thread-should-return/#findComment-169172 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now