BOT sittoandmori Posted November 14, 2025 Share Posted November 14, 2025 Your In-Game Name: BOT sittoandmori Your Steam ID: 76561199130620329 Who are you reporting?: Vaudeville Villian STEAM_0:1:419737826 Why are you reporting this player?: Guns/SWEPs out were a 10k fine or AOS as you can see at the top right of the clip towards the end of it, so I decide to fine a player for having his gun out. As I try to arrest him Vaudeville RDM's me, he had already attempted to RDM me before for fining him (unfortunately I dont have any logs or clips to prove the ARDM) Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/it/games/garrys-mod/clips/lvuFg1jmNWzF3eQ8u?invite=cr-MSx3MjQsMjA2NzE2OTUx&v=35 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24058-vaudeville-villian-rdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted November 16, 2025 Share Posted November 16, 2025 From everything presented in the clip there was no reason for Vaudeville to kill you, didn't try to call party assist or anything. He doesn't have any active warns so I'm thinking a verbal in this case is enough. +1 for Verbal for RDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24058-vaudeville-villian-rdm/#findComment-168126 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 17, 2025 Share Posted November 17, 2025 (edited) After watching the clip, I noticed that you looked at him long enough for him to understand what was about to happen. He had his weapon taken out, and it was a clean arrest. Then, Vaudeville just gunned you down, and he doesn't have any active warns as well, but I am curious to know if possibly it was a party assist that he did not call out, and I don't see a forums account for him to be able to respond on this issue. For now, I am +1 for verbal Edited November 17, 2025 by z0mbie Snake Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24058-vaudeville-villian-rdm/#findComment-168137 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted November 17, 2025 Share Posted November 17, 2025 Accepted! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24058-vaudeville-villian-rdm/#findComment-168163 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts