korello Posted October 13, 2025 Share Posted October 13, 2025 Curious, is it okay for a mayor in the server to have a law for all non-PD personnel to be KOS when in PD? A staff member said it technically wasn't in the rulebook but to just use common sense? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23887-pd-question-kos-in-pd-lawethical/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Apocalypse_Zenny Posted October 13, 2025 Share Posted October 13, 2025 Exhibit A, last bullet. Clipped from the !rules command under the Cop Rules. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23887-pd-question-kos-in-pd-lawethical/#findComment-166375 Share on other sites More sharing options...
korello Posted October 13, 2025 Author Share Posted October 13, 2025 1 minute ago, Apocalypse_Zenny said: Exhibit A, last bullet. Clipped from the !rules command under the Cop Rules. Interesting. I just got banned about 15-20 minutes ago for following that last law. Bay Harbor Butcher was the mayor who put it in. And the Mod/Admin MinShi banned me for a week and said to use common sense. I was the ICE-Medic role too. Not on here to complain about my ban or appeal it btw, I'll take it like a champ obviously. Just wanted to come on here and get some clarification so I don't run into this weird loophole again. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23887-pd-question-kos-in-pd-lawethical/#findComment-166376 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted October 13, 2025 Share Posted October 13, 2025 1 hour ago, korello said: Curious, is it okay for a mayor in the server to have a law for all non-PD personnel to be KOS when in PD? A staff member said it technically wasn't in the rulebook but to just use common sense? If there is a law then yes, it's allowed. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23887-pd-question-kos-in-pd-lawethical/#findComment-166379 Share on other sites More sharing options...
korello Posted October 13, 2025 Author Share Posted October 13, 2025 Awesome, thank you both @Shoebill@Apocalypse_Zenny, I'll make an appeal. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23887-pd-question-kos-in-pd-lawethical/#findComment-166381 Share on other sites More sharing options...
GoatNuts Posted October 14, 2025 Share Posted October 14, 2025 (edited) allowed? yes ethical? doubt it, im not suuuuuure if mass murder is ethical!!!!! Edited October 14, 2025 by Vbovvv 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23887-pd-question-kos-in-pd-lawethical/#findComment-166425 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted October 14, 2025 Share Posted October 14, 2025 (edited) 19 hours ago, korello said: Curious, is it okay for a mayor in the server to have a law for all non-PD personnel to be KOS when in PD? A staff member said it technically wasn't in the rulebook but to just use common sense? Yes its allowed. If there is a law like what Zenny posted. I used to be a cop main and all I'd do is sit in pd and kos anyone who walks in. And then when they'd come back I'd report them for NLR . As long as its a non pd and they walk into PD like walk onto the stairs to the door you can kill them from inside. Just be careful and dont be trigger happy and watch out for undercover cops. Ya know you can kill cops as a cop. Ive never ever gotten in trouble for killing tons of people in pd that aren't pd following the law. Edited October 14, 2025 by Dunkerwickle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23887-pd-question-kos-in-pd-lawethical/#findComment-166435 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mr. Burns Posted October 14, 2025 Share Posted October 14, 2025 5 hours ago, Dunkerwickle said: Yes its allowed. If there is a law like what Zenny posted. I used to be a cop main and all I'd do is sit in pd and kos anyone who walks in. And then when they'd come back I'd report them for NLR . As long as its a non pd and they walk into PD like walk onto the stairs to the door you can kill them from inside. Just be careful and dont be trigger happy and watch out for undercover cops. Ya know you can kill cops as a cop. Ive never ever gotten in trouble for killing tons of people in pd that aren't pd following the law. I don't main cop but it's literally the first law I put in because I love legal rdm 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23887-pd-question-kos-in-pd-lawethical/#findComment-166457 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now