Timmy Tetsuhiko Posted July 9, 2015 Share Posted July 9, 2015 I want to donate for a custom class soon, but I looked at the classes and I saw the class with two weapons and one tool. I was wondering if you are allowed to choose the name and model for that custom class option. :) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/238-getting-custom-class-can-i-ask-questions/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Crt Posted July 9, 2015 Share Posted July 9, 2015 You are allowed to choose the model. It's free (for the model) if its already on the server. The job name is also free. (And so is the description, but let Tits make the job description for your class because its funny) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/238-getting-custom-class-can-i-ask-questions/#findComment-1117 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Timmy Tetsuhiko Posted July 9, 2015 Author Share Posted July 9, 2015 You are allowed to choose the model. It's free (for the model) if its already on the server. The job name is also free. (And so is the description, but let Tits make the job description for your class because its funny) k sweet You are allowed to choose the model. It's free (for the model) if its already on the server. The job name is also free. (And so is the description, but let Tits make the job description for your class because its funny) but wait, how do I get custom class? the one place I can find it is 999999999 credits... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/238-getting-custom-class-can-i-ask-questions/#findComment-1118 Share on other sites More sharing options...
The Great Gazooks Posted July 9, 2015 Share Posted July 9, 2015 you have to talk to sugar tits and go from there on Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/238-getting-custom-class-can-i-ask-questions/#findComment-1119 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now