z0mbie Snake Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 Trying to link my steam on discord for nitro booster drops but every time I try to verify it says already verified but if I do $checkverify in discord it says I am not. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23687-linksteam-not-working-in-discord/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1 Rubik Posted September 2, 2025 Share Posted September 2, 2025 Go ahead and try and $linksteam now. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23687-linksteam-not-working-in-discord/#findComment-164576 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted August 30, 2025 Share Posted August 30, 2025 Your Steam account is linked to @drefrm302 On discord. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23687-linksteam-not-working-in-discord/#findComment-164352 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 z0mbie Snake Posted August 31, 2025 Author Share Posted August 31, 2025 Can you unlink my previous discord for me Rubik? so I can relink to my new discord, I don't use that one anymore. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23687-linksteam-not-working-in-discord/#findComment-164475 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 z0mbie Snake Posted September 3, 2025 Author Share Posted September 3, 2025 Thank you Rubik all fixed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23687-linksteam-not-working-in-discord/#findComment-164646 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
z0mbie Snake
Trying to link my steam on discord for nitro booster drops but every time I try to verify it says already verified but if I do $checkverify in discord it says I am not.
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23687-linksteam-not-working-in-discord/Share on other sites
4 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now