Hello, my IGN is "Sweaty Tears" I won a 550m jackpot 5 minutes ago ( just before 10pm EST ) and it disappeared, because I unchecked all the items I had won and then claimed with not enough inventory space, which shouldn't have mattered because I didn't want or try to claim the items.
It caused the jackpot to disappear and I did NOT get any of the money wagered even though it said I would, you can check my logs, wallet, trade history and anything related if needed!
Question
Weaker than ever
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95793886
Discord ID: 292966939507032064
Hello, my IGN is "Sweaty Tears" I won a 550m jackpot 5 minutes ago ( just before 10pm EST ) and it disappeared, because I unchecked all the items I had won and then claimed with not enough inventory space, which shouldn't have mattered because I didn't want or try to claim the items.
It caused the jackpot to disappear and I did NOT get any of the money wagered even though it said I would, you can check my logs, wallet, trade history and anything related if needed!
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23666-staff-strange-jackpot-claiming-issue-already-reported-the-bug-like-a-year-ago-same-thing-happened-here/Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now