Kazer Posted August 1, 2025 Share Posted August 1, 2025 I was buying something from marketplace then the server started twitching out and rivtuu rebooted the server I rejoin and I'm down 25m with no new item in my inventory Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23539-server-was-lagging-out-and-after-reset-i-lost-25m-out-of-no-where/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 DaniMagik Posted August 2, 2025 Share Posted August 2, 2025 Do you have any clips or evidence of this happening and if you do can you please post them. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23539-server-was-lagging-out-and-after-reset-i-lost-25m-out-of-no-where/#findComment-162797 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Kazer Posted August 2, 2025 Author Share Posted August 2, 2025 No i couldn't get any clips because the server was disconnecting and reconnecting over and over Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23539-server-was-lagging-out-and-after-reset-i-lost-25m-out-of-no-where/#findComment-162810 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 DaniMagik Posted August 2, 2025 Share Posted August 2, 2025 Honestly there is not much we can do then. Maybe you can ask Rubik and he might be able to see what happened. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23539-server-was-lagging-out-and-after-reset-i-lost-25m-out-of-no-where/#findComment-162815 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Kazer Posted August 3, 2025 Author Share Posted August 3, 2025 Bruh Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23539-server-was-lagging-out-and-after-reset-i-lost-25m-out-of-no-where/#findComment-162820 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Kazer
I was buying something from marketplace then the server started twitching out and rivtuu rebooted the server I rejoin and I'm down 25m with no new item in my inventory
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23539-server-was-lagging-out-and-after-reset-i-lost-25m-out-of-no-where/Share on other sites
4 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now