Biggie Bear Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 (edited) In-Game Name Shekelberg Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:26394019 Why were you banned or warned? Staff abuse / Player targeting / harassment Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? There's literally no rule against what I have done Many players have done this for years There was a staff member named nigga There's a player named chiller with a ticker message when he joins saying "Chiller, Biller, I love Hitler" I've done nothing wrong, yet. You're pushing me to do something here. I'll fucking do it. This is a threat. Who warned/banned you? Danimagic How long were you warned or banned for? 2 days Edited July 17, 2025 by Biggie Bear Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23460-appeal-denied/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted July 17, 2025 Share Posted July 17, 2025 Denied. This is a duplicate post. You already have an appeal up for this. If you are reporting the staff for staff abuse, do it in the reports section. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23460-appeal-denied/#findComment-162120 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts