Beasty Posted July 2, 2025 Share Posted July 2, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Beasty Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:67423893 Who are you reporting?: John Doe III STEAM_0:0:121763116 Why are you reporting this player?: Putting down a sign of p*do accusation against my jail cell whilst I was serving time. I won't type here what the sign says; but it's pretty clear from the clip- Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: I recorded a bit late so some of the altercation may be cut out - Clip Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23367-report-against-john-doe-iii/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted July 2, 2025 Share Posted July 2, 2025 I've already solved this in game with Beasty (Just to let other staff know) The player has been banned for 1w, and looking at their history it seems like they just come on the server to break rules. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23367-report-against-john-doe-iii/#findComment-160859 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted July 2, 2025 Share Posted July 2, 2025 If this has been handled entirely in game then this can be closed then? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23367-report-against-john-doe-iii/#findComment-160860 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted July 2, 2025 Share Posted July 2, 2025 ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23367-report-against-john-doe-iii/#findComment-160868 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts