Ban Appeal - I'm Not Sure Why I Was Banned

Grammar

Was this a reasonable ban?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Was this a reasonable ban?

• Yes
    • No

Not sure why I was banned, but here's what happened:

My base was being raided and I had died in it, somebody who was raiding had also died but had returned. I went back to the base to tell him to leave because no Staff would answer in admin chat. When I got there Morins cornered me and said "see you in a couple days" then banned me. He didn't ask me what happened but instead just banned me because it was his raid and he didn't want to lose.

Just wondering why I was banned before being warned or even in a sit, and I would appreciate being unbanned because i shouldn't have been in the first place.

• Sad 2

You were being raided by Superadmins, and mods. After i was killed in the C4 explosion that occurred i sat near the front of the base to ensure no one broke NLR. You were the first one who broke NLR and then when Morins - Superadmin, picked you up, you proceeded to shot another player that was outside of your base. From that point Morins banned you for X amount of time.

• Like 2

What is your in game name because if you are Leon, then you are lying

And I know it was staff that was raiding, and I did not shoot anyone outside of my base so thats a lie. Even if you were only in front of the base after the explosion, that is still breaking NLR so you were the first one to do it

You literally left out half of the story, it's a ban that is less than 3 days. We shot Leon or whatever his name is on accident before we started the raid, we let him come back. We killed you at the start of the raid, you came back and shot someone when I had you in an "admin sit" I say it in quotes because I just physgunned you in the air. Why would you think it was a bright idea to kill someone when an admin was physgunning you? It's 3 days, ban will NOT be lifted.

You killed Leon after the raid started and you allowed him to come back, Allysa even said that afterwards. And you started to ban me before I killed Leon so i got mad and killed him because you were being a bad staff member and not listening to me at all.

and holding someone in the air while banning them without listening to a word they're saying is not an "admin sit' at all, it's just an abuse of your admin privileges

Morins even if you kill someone by accident while raiding does not mean your aloud to let them back in the raid.  That has never happened with me and i will always get team killed in raids, and then i would end up with a warn for NLR if i tried to go back.  So if you ever thought that maybe grammar came back, because leon came back.  So really this whole problem is your fault for letting leon back into the raid.  

Therefor You MORINS was the starting point of this problem because you let someone in, who should not of been able to come back.

Sincerely, The BiggestBaddestBootyOfThemAll

This is straight from sugars Staff guidelines.  Heres a link :  http://titsrp.com/showthread.php?tid=131

And clearly you jumped to it and banned him straight away even know in the Staff Guidelines it says

• DO listen to both sides of an admin sit and use logs to your advantage

• DO listen to both sides of an admin sit and use logs to your advantage

If Morins made that mistake of letting Leon back in the raid, he should've let Nazi back in as well and just went along with it in terms of roleplaying.

We used to do this way back last year in evilmelon where people just rejoin the raid after sometime their NLR was done by requesting help through advert and having the NLR'd player (whose NLR has been gone for a long time) advert assist.

I don't think a ban should've been necessary for NLR. Most cases of NLR/NLR + RDM is either a warn/kick.

If you read the ban/warning thread, Erston, you would see that intentional RDM and intentional NLR are both bans. We killed Leon on accident BEFORE we raided. Like I said, and I will say it again, the ban WILL NOT be lifted.

Personally, i think that 1 warning/1-2 day ban is a very wide range of punishment for one nlr break. Just a little bit extreme

even still, why did i get banned and leon did not even though he was killed during a raid???