Parth Patel Posted May 24, 2025 Share Posted May 24, 2025 In-Game Name SPYS Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:864675977 Why were you banned or warned? Vote was successful (False vote - Abuse of vote power) Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? He broke NLR to RDM me, i tried to voteban him since the mods wouldnt take the sit. He then votebanned me for "False vote" Who warned/banned you? Vote was successful (False vote - Abuse of vote power) How long were you warned or banned for? 1 HOUR 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23148-false-voteban/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sandwich Man Posted May 24, 2025 Share Posted May 24, 2025 I did not break NLR to try and RDM you. You made a voteban on me for: | Spys started a voteban against You for (Man NLR|RDM EXTEND TO PERMA FOR PORK) During this vote, both Dunker and Sanzu were on when the vote was made - you didn't even wait 30 seconds from the time you made a ticket to when you attempted to false vote ban me. I did not RDM and I did not NLR. Your fail vote nearly got me false banned. I was raiding your base, and you returned even after I killed you - I should have had you banned then. Because of your abuse, you were given a 1 hour voteban (that passed like 28-6 btw). This is a perfect example of "you made your bed, now lay in it" Please improve your performance. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23148-false-voteban/#findComment-158594 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted May 24, 2025 Author Share Posted May 24, 2025 (edited) 1: So u broke raid timer, which is NLR since u died 2: I had made a sit, but the mods didnt take it 3: "I was raiding your base, and you returned even after I killed you" u got killed during ur "raid" so i came back Edited May 24, 2025 by Spizz 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23148-false-voteban/#findComment-158595 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sandwich Man Posted May 24, 2025 Share Posted May 24, 2025 (edited) No, I didn't break shit, you did. You broke NLR and tried to false voteban me. If you don't want to get dirty, don't roll around in the dirt. Edited May 24, 2025 by Sandwich Man 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23148-false-voteban/#findComment-158596 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted May 25, 2025 Share Posted May 25, 2025 False vote is not a valid reason to voteban, even if the voteban made was false. +1 for ban removal 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23148-false-voteban/#findComment-158598 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted May 27, 2025 Share Posted May 27, 2025 False vote ban just isn't a valid reason Since this post has been up for a bit i will go ahead and accept it. ACCEPTED. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23148-false-voteban/#findComment-158726 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts