Grok Posted May 22, 2025 Share Posted May 22, 2025 I agree with Henchy on this one +1 for unban with it staying on record Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23131-unban-request/page/2/#findComment-158508 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chessmond Posted May 23, 2025 Share Posted May 23, 2025 (edited) Very confused to what him being toxic has to do with any of the rule breaks hes being banned for. It looks like he was given extra punishment for being disliked. This user has also received 0 bans for false demotes a 1 month ban literally makes no sense +1 for unban the timed served is enough. Edited May 23, 2025 by Terry 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23131-unban-request/page/2/#findComment-158511 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mallard Duck Posted May 23, 2025 Author Share Posted May 23, 2025 (edited) 12 hours ago, Terry said: Very confused to what him being toxic has to do with any of the rule breaks hes being banned for. It looks like he was given extra punishment for being disliked. This user has also received 0 bans for false demotes a 1 month ban literally makes no sense +1 for unban the timed served is enough. This. I felt directly targeted by specific players, fueled by F___'s overt animosity towards me, which I believe greatly influenced my ban. During the sit, his demeanor was dismissive and retaliatory, demonstrating a personal vendetta. His actions, including deliberately switching to "off-duty" status to attack me as a hitman, constitute blatant player targeting. In the video of the sit he directly called me "a general nuisance to people on the server." directly prior to banning me. This has nothing to do with the reason for the sit and clearly showing his personal grudge. Upon further review of the sit, the NLR was at Fountain and that was the video evidence I posted. NLR is when you go back during a raid, not after you get killed by a hitman in a PUBLIC place. I followed rules for warning a player, I used the action tool not adverts, and I counted 3 Mississippi's, which is completely allowed. DO warn users either 3 times in /advert, or once using the E menu giving at least 3 seconds before defending yourself I did this before killing him. I didn't return to kill him after a hit. He was blatantly harassing me as you can see in the video. Even if I went to another place, Harold and Dil Doe (JohnDoe) and DR4Y, insisted in following me from spawn. Unsure how this doesn't constitute player targeting/harassment, you can check my second comment on this thread and it shows Harold making comments about situations he wasn't even involved in/present for. I was originally by the fountain to report Stirxy for blocking the door to his base when I was a bounty hunter and had a bounty on him. His door was not visible and the base was a "full blackout/super dark" build. Your base must have a clear path through. This means no full blackout/super dark. bases, invisible bases, or maze bases where the path is not obvious. The owner(s) of your door(s) must be clearly visible to everyone at all times. While making the report Dil Doe, RDM'd me several times, when his name was not on the door, nor was he in a party at the time with the other players, not did he advert "party assist." As you can see from the video I'm posting you can see that DR4Y/Harold/Dil Doe were RDM'ing me over and over prior to the sit I was banned in. Going back to the place I was killed after being RDM'd is not violating NLR. https://youtu.be/imHYx6Xeg9k Edited May 23, 2025 by Mallard Duck 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23131-unban-request/page/2/#findComment-158519 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mallard Duck Posted May 23, 2025 Author Share Posted May 23, 2025 Further evidence of bias. https://youtu.be/6Y7_eiX20Pg Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23131-unban-request/page/2/#findComment-158521 Share on other sites More sharing options...
F___ Posted May 24, 2025 Share Posted May 24, 2025 23 hours ago, Mallard Duck said: Further evidence of bias. https://youtu.be/6Y7_eiX20Pg lol this is quite sad and funny The first seems to cut off quite abruptly, right before I say to you I going to give the guy a verbal because he had no priors of anything, the same thing we do for anyone. All I was saying in this was I can see how this was an accident. I explained all of this to you and for whatever reason it wasn't good enough for you and you just had to have the guy full warned, which I did not do because that would've been unfair to him. The second clip, this is just be saying my opinion in chat. Everyone is welcome to one and welcome to share it. My opinion of you which may be shared by others is that you're on of those players who seemingly want to get other people in trouble. Instead of enjoying the game and letting things go you tend to want people punished for such minor things that don't actually matter. My way of putting it as "Rule Nazi" is used in a similar way that you would call someone a "Grammar Nazi" for correcting everyone on their grammar, just meaning you point out everything wrong and try to get it corrected instead of letting go. The third clip, as I told you in the sit, while yes you were in the street and he was inside you were actively throwing shoes at while he was looking at you, which you even acknowledged while he was warning you. If someone is throwing shoes at you and your property are you not going to try defend yourself? I think in this Kush gave you more than ample time to stop and he even stopped warning you once you turned away and only started again when you went back throwing shoes directly at him. Don't put yourself in these situations where its obvious what you're doing then try to get someone else in trouble for not trying to prevent it from happening. On another note though based on the votes from other staff in here I will be unbanning you to reduce the ban to the time already served. The ban will stay on the record as the reason for it is valid. Going forward, because in your eyes I'm nothing but biased I will not be involving myself in anything to do with you at all. I will not be taking any sits from you or about you. I will not message you or respond to messages from you. I will not interact with you in any way what so ever. Accepted 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23131-unban-request/page/2/#findComment-158573 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts