Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Josef Miller

Your Steam ID

76561198868849599

Why were you banned or warned?

I was banned due to an incident regarding an RDM incident. While attempting to explain my reasoning, my game had crashed due to too many voice packets in one session. Therefore, not allowing me to explain the accidental RDM. The whole reason an RDM had happened was when I was defending my base (Which had a KOS sign on the front) my PC had closed Garry's Mod out to try to renew my Windows Defense. Once I had clicked out of it, I had seen that I was out of my base. Apparently whenever the game had closed out, I was still shooting my gun, and it had killed someone. I had attempted to explain that situation to said staff member, but before I could get all the details in my game had crashed and completely kicked me from the server. When I had attempted to get back onto the server it was stated that I was already banned.

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

This whole incident was one big misunderstanding, stated in my story for why I was banned and pulled for an RDM.

Who warned/banned you?

DannyMagik

How long were you warned or banned for?

3 days, 1 hour
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23042-appealing-a-ban-miscommunication/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...