Shit Ass Posted March 18, 2025 Share Posted March 18, 2025 In-Game Name Shit Ass Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:578233201 Why were you banned or warned? Propblock/ PropSpam??? Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? Because he lied lol?? False ban, I was prop blocking some random from breaking NLR on a new player then I got bored and deleted it LOL. Then this random I've never heard of bans me for 2 weeks for priors?? I haven't been banned since 2021 other than some random false voteban in 2024 LOL???? Idk I've never been punished for it. Who warned/banned you? Joey Skybase How long were you warned or banned for? 2 weeks??? https://imgur.com/a/iUHCClN Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22788-false-ban-and-lying-staff-member/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted March 18, 2025 Share Posted March 18, 2025 Im looking at the account history (warns, verbals, and bans) and the closest thing you have to propspam is tool gun spam from about a year ago. I'm not sure why this is a 2 week ban as we covet learning over punishment. I am +1 to reduce this to a warn. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22788-false-ban-and-lying-staff-member/#findComment-155872 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted March 19, 2025 Share Posted March 19, 2025 Nothing recent for propspam, this should've been a kick at first if you were spamming props. Then if you did it again it should be a ban for 3d max. +1 reduce to warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22788-false-ban-and-lying-staff-member/#findComment-155882 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted March 19, 2025 Share Posted March 19, 2025 Your verbal for propblock was back in 22 , this case it should of been a warn, then 1-3 day ban, not 2w ban +1 reduce to warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22788-false-ban-and-lying-staff-member/#findComment-155889 Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted March 29, 2025 Share Posted March 29, 2025 Accepted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22788-false-ban-and-lying-staff-member/#findComment-156102 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts