Cheesecake Posted March 18, 2025 Share Posted March 18, 2025 In-Game Name Niggio Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:453892078 Why were you banned or warned? I built an evil base in pd with light bar thing and added sliders under them. It requires some time to connect and move in between them so raiders move slower in the pd. The person that banned me called Sleepy for propblock. I explained how to navigate through the bars and how i can walk through the building no problem. Sleepy also walked through the building. After being told I am not wrong the person keeps spamming the rules in advert. After Sleepy left I was votebanned for propblocking. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I explained to the whole server multiple times that it is not propblock and showcased how to move in and out multiple times. I even marked the right side bright blue and put a very big sign telling people blue = right side so it was not "unclear path". The person initiating the voteban just refuses to believe that the pd base is not propblock. Just before I was votebanned I showed a pd teammate how to walk through it and that police can walk backdoors. Tldr: 1 There is a backdoor to jail and mayor 2 This is not propblock 3 A staff member looked into this beforehand Who warned/banned you? Big Goochh (STEAM_0:1:47056926) How long were you warned or banned for? 1 hour, I just want it not in my record Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22786-voteban-appeal-on-niggio/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cheesecake Posted March 18, 2025 Author Share Posted March 18, 2025 I replicated the dupe in sp, barrel = npc https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3447207387 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3447208076 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3447208675 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22786-voteban-appeal-on-niggio/#findComment-155864 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted March 18, 2025 Share Posted March 18, 2025 +1 for removal of voteban I had stepped away to edit clip of entering dupe ( over all aids ) but still wasnt propblock I had also asked for 2nd opinion by a staff member and also confirmed it was not propblock Dupe was in no shape or form propblock ( ice flooring made it difficult, but there was still a way in and out ) also like you said back doors are still avaliable to pd Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22786-voteban-appeal-on-niggio/#findComment-155867 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted March 18, 2025 Share Posted March 18, 2025 I will take it on good authority that the staff members online confirmed this at the time. I agree from what I see from the screenshots that the base looks annoying but it is completely allowed to be like that. +1 for removal of voteban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22786-voteban-appeal-on-niggio/#findComment-155877 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted March 28, 2025 Share Posted March 28, 2025 ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22786-voteban-appeal-on-niggio/#findComment-156071 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts