Jump to content

Annoying player roleplaying as a cop AOS me and my friend


Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Goofygober

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:71388849

Who are you reporting?:

Deridos | Pablo Escobar's Waiter

Why are you reporting this player?:

I'm reporting this player because I joined a TitsRP server to help my friend make a restaurant. I meet up with my friend, and with him is a cop, Deridos. He was there because my friend was getting RDMed by a random and my friend contacted him to get the RDMer arrested. After I show up, he arrests all of us and sends us to jail.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

Clip showing the moment Deridos arrests all of us for no reason.

 

Edited by goofygoober
had to reupload clip
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...