Arkadia Posted March 12, 2025 Share Posted March 12, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Arkadia Your Steam ID: 76561198256698916 Who are you reporting?: 76561199404364328 Why are you reporting this player?: Constant blocking players in so we had no way to go arounnd Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No Evidence: 2nd Block where he blocked PD and I as a citizen had no guns and therefore no way to leave except for killing myself in console -https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jRKQ2jHRYfs-6YQji?invite=cr-MSw3REosMjQyNDI1MzEs 1st Block of spawn - https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jRKKoBT6nmhBB-Z1F?invite=cr-MSw5OXMsMjQyNDI1MzEs He didnt /advert raid either which can be considered raiding pd without an advert, since placing those shields are a "raiding" action. Proof is in the logs and its never shown in any clips provided that he did advert either. Edited March 12, 2025 by Arkadia 1 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22762-player-report-on-slurpie-jr/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slurpie Cup Jr Posted March 13, 2025 Share Posted March 13, 2025 you got warned for rdming me, The mods said that it was fine, and i was told if it started to cause lag then it would be a issue but it wasnt Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22762-player-report-on-slurpie-jr/#findComment-155736 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Slurpie Cup Jr Posted March 13, 2025 Share Posted March 13, 2025 also u can break them with fist Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22762-player-report-on-slurpie-jr/#findComment-155737 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arkadia Posted March 13, 2025 Author Share Posted March 13, 2025 3 minutes ago, Slurpie Cup Jr said: you got warned for rdming me, The mods said that it was fine, and i was told if it started to cause lag then it would be a issue but it wasnt A Trial Moderator* said that it wasen't propblock because its not a prop. Yes... and you were told that it starting to cause lag by several on the server, including me. Then you continue to follow me around, keep throwing stuff at me, which at this point honestly is player harassment. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22762-player-report-on-slurpie-jr/#findComment-155738 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted March 13, 2025 Share Posted March 13, 2025 Not propblock, you can break those with gunfire. As for the discussion about Fail Raid, do you have access to logs to verify or disprove the advert? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22762-player-report-on-slurpie-jr/#findComment-155747 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arkadia Posted March 13, 2025 Author Share Posted March 13, 2025 It can be break with gunfire, however, I had no gun and therefore was stuck. I dont have access to logs, but I assume that you would. 1 hour ago, Joey Skylynx said: Not propblock, you can break those with gunfire. As for the discussion about Fail Raid, do you have access to logs to verify or disprove the advert? 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22762-player-report-on-slurpie-jr/#findComment-155753 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted March 13, 2025 Share Posted March 13, 2025 You can also break them with anything that does damage, including grav gunned props or fist. As for the logs, I cannot imagine they'd be all that helpful on their own. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22762-player-report-on-slurpie-jr/#findComment-155754 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted March 17, 2025 Share Posted March 17, 2025 They are not propblock in the sense that they are breakable props. I still don't understand why you would place these deployable shields in those spots unless you intention was to minge. Slurpie has an extensive history with propminge as of recently and this just seems like loopholing to me. Typically I would not be in favor of having someone warned over deployables (which are breakable by fists) but Slurpie is just clearly minging and loopholing in my opinion. Loopholing anything is against the rules. +1 for warn on Slurpie for loopholing/minging 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22762-player-report-on-slurpie-jr/#findComment-155829 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arkadia Posted March 17, 2025 Author Share Posted March 17, 2025 2 hours ago, Decent Human Being said: They are not propblock in the sense that they are breakable props. I still don't understand why you would place these deployable shields in those spots unless you intention was to minge. Slurpie has an extensive history with propminge as of recently and this just seems like loopholing to me. Typically I would not be in favor of having someone warned over deployables (which are breakable by fists) but Slurpie is just clearly minging and loopholing in my opinion. Loopholing anything is against the rules. +1 for warn on Slurpie for loopholing/minging This is exactly the point I was trying to make! WHY would he even have those baricades IN THOSE SPOTS??? Its ONLY to minge and annoy us. I am also tempted to go as far as claiming, that he has been straight up harassing me on a level where it has been almost personal - and with this I will not that this is not any attempt to get back at him, but the fact that he keeps throwing shit at me, blocks me in so I cant get out and so on, is really annoying. On 3/14/2025 at 12:04 AM, Joey Skylynx said: You can also break them with anything that does damage, including grav gunned props or fist. As for the logs, I cannot imagine they'd be all that helpful on their own. EVEN IF, they are breakable by hands, you realize how long it would take to break right???? he literally stacked them... it would take A LONG TIME..... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22762-player-report-on-slurpie-jr/#findComment-155833 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted March 17, 2025 Share Posted March 17, 2025 Typically you use deployable shields in a raid or as actual cover. I've talked to Slurpie about deployable shields before and It seems like he was just putting these shields down to annoy people because I can't really think of a good reason to spam like 100+ of these in random districts. +1 for Propminge/Loopholing warn 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22762-player-report-on-slurpie-jr/#findComment-155837 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts