VoN Posted March 3, 2025 Share Posted March 3, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: VON Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42848692 Who are you reporting?: Prop Chucker Why are you reporting this player?: HE HE VOTE BANNED ME BECAUSE I I BECAUSE I TOLD HIM TO BECAUSE I TOLD HIM TO STOP SAYING TRHE R WORD AND I ASKED FOR 30$ TO FUND MY POPEYES CRAVINGS Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://i.imgur.com/nd8rJ2E.png https://i.imgur.com/wVR51rl.jpeg https://i.imgur.com/L5qJq2Y.png PS: BAN HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited March 3, 2025 by VoN 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22720-false-vote-ban-omg/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Prop Chucker Posted March 3, 2025 Share Posted March 3, 2025 This guy tried to extort me for $30 on paypal to not report me on the forums because I called him retarded. (He is retarded) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3437479236 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3437479169 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22720-false-vote-ban-omg/#findComment-155514 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted March 3, 2025 Author Share Posted March 3, 2025 2 minutes ago, Prop Chucker said: This guy tried to extort me for $30 on paypal to not report me on the forums because I called him retarded. (He is retarded) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3437479236 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3437479169 ASKING FOR 30$ IS NOT EXTORTION RETARD!!! PS: UNPRIVATE UR PROFILE SPERGLORD https://imgur.com/cPgkKUU 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22720-false-vote-ban-omg/#findComment-155516 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Prop Chucker Posted March 3, 2025 Share Posted March 3, 2025 5 minutes ago, SPYZ said: I was there, prop Chucker did false ban VoN Didnt you just get banned by Kert moments after posting this? 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22720-false-vote-ban-omg/#findComment-155517 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted March 3, 2025 Author Share Posted March 3, 2025 4 minutes ago, SPYZ said: I was there, prop Chucker did false ban VoN reputable source of information +REP 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22720-false-vote-ban-omg/#findComment-155518 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Prop Chucker Posted March 3, 2025 Share Posted March 3, 2025 1 minute ago, VoN said: reputable source of information +REP Aren't both of you currently banned LMAO? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22720-false-vote-ban-omg/#findComment-155519 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Prop Chucker Posted March 3, 2025 Share Posted March 3, 2025 2 minutes ago, SPYZ said: NUH UH Extended to 3d for Kert l RDM l Priors Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22720-false-vote-ban-omg/#findComment-155521 Share on other sites More sharing options...
JamalJerkin Posted March 3, 2025 Share Posted March 3, 2025 1 hour ago, Prop Chucker said: This guy tried to extort me for $30 on paypal to not report me on the forums because I called him retarded. (He is retarded) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3437479236 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3437479169 The definition of Extortion copy pasted from Google; the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats. "he used bribery and extortion to build himself a huge, art-stuffed mansion" in no way shape and form is this extortion. I don’t see anywhere on the logs I checked and the screenshots you sent to be any form of threatening or trade for in-game goods in exchange for irl money. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22720-false-vote-ban-omg/#findComment-155533 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Prop Chucker Posted March 3, 2025 Share Posted March 3, 2025 2 hours ago, JamalJerkin said: The definition of Extortion copy pasted from Google; the practice of obtaining something, especially money, through force or threats. "he used bribery and extortion to build himself a huge, art-stuffed mansion" in no way shape and form is this extortion. I don’t see anywhere on the logs I checked and the screenshots you sent to be any form of threatening or trade for in-game goods in exchange for irl money. I can refer you to the rules section with which I am sure you are familiar: DO NOT advertise or participate in any trades on the server or our platforms that involve trading anything outside of our server for any currency on our server (ex: Steam game or PayPal for DarkRP cash, Sugar Dollars, or in-game items) DO NOT attempt to loophole any rules. Just because something isn’t written down, doesn’t make it okay. The staff has the final say in sits, if you disagree Clearly this isnt ok and is an attempt to loophole for real money trading Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22720-false-vote-ban-omg/#findComment-155541 Share on other sites More sharing options...
VoN Posted March 3, 2025 Author Share Posted March 3, 2025 2 hours ago, Prop Chucker said: I can refer you to the rules section with which I am sure you are familiar: DO NOT advertise or participate in any trades on the server or our platforms that involve trading anything outside of our server for any currency on our server (ex: Steam game or PayPal for DarkRP cash, Sugar Dollars, or in-game items) DO NOT attempt to loophole any rules. Just because something isn’t written down, doesn’t make it okay. The staff has the final say in sits, if you disagree Clearly this isnt ok and is an attempt to loophole for real money trading how dumb can u be, me asking for 30$ through paypal is not trading for ingame currency you're so dumb, stop pretending 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22720-false-vote-ban-omg/#findComment-155543 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts