VIP nerf or something removed.

KS0�

This is a suggestion.

Idk if its just me but when your a regular member you get like buillied by all VIPs

seriously i make a base and i take like 2 hours setting it up and it gets raided by like 10 people just for me to build it again bc of c4 being so easily crafted.

although that sounds like a personal problem.

I feel like VIP jobs should be nerfed, not because i want it to be easiar. But for at least to have the same priority.

Whatever jobs spawn with that like medic gun shit, i think that should be removed.

they literally go in shoot, if they get shot they leave the base and heal.

they continue this over and over again.

I also think members should have adv dupe or something.

I make a real nice base with stacked shit and all that other stuff and it takes like 1 hour or more to build. then 10 mins after i make the remove the building sign it gets c4ed and well i have to build it all over again.

also adding that they take all my printers that i can never make a profit out of bc of how quickly and fast i get raided.

I dont think you need to remove all this, i just think something needs to change. either members get buffed or a nerf to vip of some sort. i just think members having to not have medic guns and buying expensive shipments and printers just to be outridden by vips that can constantly heal, self supply.. and easily take your printers is a bit much

This is a suggestion.

Idk if its just me but when your a regular member you get like buillied by all VIPs

seriously i make a base and i take like 2 hours setting it up and it gets raided by like 10 people just for me to build it again bc of c4 being so easily crafted.

although that sounds like a personal problem.

I feel like VIP jobs should be nerfed, not because i want it to be easiar. But for at least to have the same priority.

Whatever jobs spawn with that like medic gun shit, i think that should be removed.

they literally go in shoot, if they get shot they leave the base and heal.

they continue this over and over again.

I also think members should have adv dupe or something.

I make a real nice base with stacked shit and all that other stuff and it takes like 1 hour or more to build. then 10 mins after i make the remove the building sign it gets c4ed and well i have to build it all over again.

also adding that they take all my printers that i can never make a profit out of bc of how quickly and fast i get raided.

I dont think you need to remove all this, i just think something needs to change. either members get buffed or a nerf to vip of some sort. i just think members having to not have medic guns and buying expensive shipments and printers just to be outridden by vips that can constantly heal, self supply.. and easily take your printers is a bit much

no u can stop being lazy and grind 5 mil it doesnt take that long and when i wasnt a rank or a donor i got vip it isnt very hard nor should reg players get adv dupes they should earn it.

The job that as the Doorcharge is a public job that anyone can use. C4 can be purchased for 500k each. VIP's don't make more money than regular users. I think you're talking about Custom Classes in general that have "OP" weapons.

The healgun was recently nerfed. It heals 3 points of health every 1.2 seconds when used. It's just like a regular medkit. Regular users do not have adv dupe because adv dupe is actually really intensive when being used which will be looked into further down the pipeline.

This gamemode is not supposed to be serious and it's not supposed to constitute you feeling safe. I try hard to make it so custom classes cannot win because..that's stupid if they do. All custom class weapons are legit CSS weapons (Counter Strike Weapons) that you buy from the BMD or gun dealer. It makes me laugh when people say "Jimmy's AK is too OP, it kills me in 4 shots!". Jimmy's AK is the regular CSS AK with a different skin. I promise you.

There is no VIP job that makes you OP or makes you more money. Group up with some friends, get an AK and some armor and a medkit and win the game. I can't really give you an answer to help you prevent 10 people from raiding your base other than make use of all fading doors + regular doors. Plus use a Police Door Alarm and get a civilian phone. Contact the police when you're getting raided, it will show them your location.

Its not really the medgun and the being raiding is the problem for me, its just the c4 having to build your base all over again is. because i feel it isnt worth it if you get raided just to build a different design just for it to get c4ed again. everything i do they get passed my defenses with c4. stacking them doesent help for me