Autisimo Maki Posted February 11, 2025 Share Posted February 11, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Autismo Maki Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:42935214 Who are you reporting?: Reality81979YHBBP (STEAM_0:0:61950773) Why are you reporting this player?: They RDM'ed me then left the game. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/jFGrPYWktHRYXxLjo?invite=cr-MSxBRlUsMzAzNjYwNjUxLA 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22595-report/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted February 12, 2025 Share Posted February 12, 2025 I would usually ask for more context but I don't see any RP reason for a new guy job to snipe you in a fishing dupe. Since he has no history, +1 for IRDM warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22595-report/#findComment-155190 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted February 15, 2025 Share Posted February 15, 2025 Yea clearly no rp scenario , especially out in the open fishing like that , I guess you stood out to him +1 warn for IRDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22595-report/#findComment-155303 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted February 16, 2025 Share Posted February 16, 2025 Video is clear that is all there is to say +1 for IRDM Warn And I'm also gonna go ahead and accept this... ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22595-report/#findComment-155311 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts