Staff Rant

Tango

So I'm going in Garry's Mod for my favorite servers titsrp of course Just to  jump straight into the action so I'm farming on one of the Harvest, based closest to spawn. Have a good setup going up around 8 printers, 2 Bitcoin miner pros, 750 lbs of weed and four Bitcoin miners standard. So I'm chilling and these guys decide to come raid me which is cool.  So no one knocks out the other one with the bludgeon and throws him over my wall which is exploiting. As soon as he wakes up I quickly dispatch him before his friend on the other side of the road on top of a roof attempts to kill me. Then probably two minutes later the same people they do the same exact thing I put up barriers so they can't throw each other over and they do the same thing all over again. A long story short, at this point I made around 4 calls about these guys and not a single staff member arrived, and I end up getting killed by two exporters and lose all of my shit because the staff was too busy playing checkers then worrying about their job that they were hired/ volunteered to do.

Special  Thanks to the Greatest Staff

[Head Admin] Great Gazooks

[Trial Mod] JesusFaceDude

[Moderator] Bzerk Keller

[Moderator] Unbound

Buddy Holly: Mall Cop

And his buddy

We were not in game, we were tabbed out because I was 1v1ing JesusfaceDude. Then because the others heard about our 1v1 they wanted to do it. We could not see the staff calls that you made because we were tabbed out and on a web browser playing checkers. Instead you should have tried to add one of us on steam to message us there. It sucks that it happened that you got exploited but stuff happens.

For Buddy Holly Mall Cop and "his buddy" we cant do anything for punishment because you have not put up proof. Next time dont get mad at staff members because they are not in game. Try to do a vote kick because from what I know you are vip. Then when we get back in game explain the situation.

Also if you do a report next time please follow the template. Proof also helps your case a LOT because I would like to help you out if you were exploited on but because I dont know what you actually had then I cant refund you.

NERD12512" timestamp="1466495439"]

who was it that ur reporting? cuz i want to know cuz its may be a new person or a norm. plz tell!

its not a new person I don't think

Ah yes, it is time for our weekly / monthly staff rant. Thanks for picking it up, I was getting worried no one would complain about staff within my guesstimated timeframe!

If you're really upset about losing something, get some video recording software and I can refund you or something. You guys don't understand that this game isn't a serious gamemode. Dying in this gamemode is not supposed to constitute an "admin sit" where we take you on top of a building where we discuss your issues and find a verdict. If you die from someone RDMing you or something along those lines, report them on the forums or talk to them about it. Staff are mainly here to keep the people who go on mass sprees out of the game. 80% of the time people "RDM" you because of miscommunication.

There is a million ways to get justice done to the people who deserve it. Stop thinking that we have to solve your issues. You have enough power to get something done. Plus if you're a VIP you can vote kick and even vote ban for a hour. Sorry if I sound like a straight up dick but the more people complain saying "No staff were there to help me to get these people out of the game for me", the more the community expects to have their hands held by the people who can do something immediately.