Tango Posted June 21, 2016 Share Posted June 21, 2016 So what's the deal with my mod application its like completely dead I've gotten no responses or replies except for one and its been about 3-4 days like what do I do ? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2246-mod-app/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sus Posted June 21, 2016 Share Posted June 21, 2016 Do absolutely nothing. Be patient. Sugar Tits mass accepts and declines all of them eventually. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2246-mod-app/#findComment-13483 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ƭ� Ƭ��αη� Posted June 21, 2016 Share Posted June 21, 2016 He does them in waves, so it'll happen in a bit Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2246-mod-app/#findComment-13485 Share on other sites More sharing options...
I am very smart Posted June 21, 2016 Share Posted June 21, 2016 Yeah just relax ;) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2246-mod-app/#findComment-13486 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tango Posted June 21, 2016 Author Share Posted June 21, 2016 Thank you guys :D Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2246-mod-app/#findComment-13494 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now