Dian Robingson Posted June 21, 2016 Author Share Posted June 21, 2016 On the arresting thing if I was a worst person I could've made a horrible joke but me I arrest everyone and you would be glad to know that pistol has stopped a lot of heists. Lol I'll miss you bud. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2245-dian-is-taking-off-his-power-armor/page/2/#findComment-13468 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Brittoni Spookioli Posted June 22, 2016 Share Posted June 22, 2016 Awe, you're welcome :P . I don't know why people disliked you, you were really nice to me. I'll miss ya 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2245-dian-is-taking-off-his-power-armor/page/2/#findComment-13535 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tornatoful Posted June 22, 2016 Share Posted June 22, 2016 Don't worry Dian, I'm still here. #RipHops Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2245-dian-is-taking-off-his-power-armor/page/2/#findComment-13536 Share on other sites More sharing options...
WhoDid911 Posted June 22, 2016 Share Posted June 22, 2016 #RipHops ^^^ I'll see you in the future pal, I always had a great time when playing on the server with you and just talking with you in ts. Hope to play another day with you! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2245-dian-is-taking-off-his-power-armor/page/2/#findComment-13543 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tornatoful Posted June 22, 2016 Share Posted June 22, 2016 Blacnova is a gr8 guy Gazooks has best knowledge of rules Sugar is pretty cool. Frisk is fine bruh <3. Ghostly deserves Head Admin. Bzerk is amazing. Jesus is a gr8 friend. All statements with no periods are false/sarcastic. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2245-dian-is-taking-off-his-power-armor/page/2/#findComment-13544 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sus Posted June 22, 2016 Share Posted June 22, 2016 Blacnova is a gr8 guy Gazooks has best knowledge of rules Sugar is pretty cool. Frisk is fine bruh <3. Ghostly deserves Head Admin. Bzerk is amazing. Jesus is a gr8 friend. All statements with no periods are false/sarcastic. When I don't get mentioned. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2245-dian-is-taking-off-his-power-armor/page/2/#findComment-13545 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tornatoful Posted June 22, 2016 Share Posted June 22, 2016 Draygon gives flawless interviews. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2245-dian-is-taking-off-his-power-armor/page/2/#findComment-13546 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sus Posted June 22, 2016 Share Posted June 22, 2016 Draygon gives flawless interviews. <3 <3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2245-dian-is-taking-off-his-power-armor/page/2/#findComment-13547 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TWP| Shadoe! Posted June 22, 2016 Share Posted June 22, 2016 Ayyyy I'll miss you too fam. Ive been gone myself due to work and my 2 month ban :D Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2245-dian-is-taking-off-his-power-armor/page/2/#findComment-13548 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Presiii Posted June 22, 2016 Share Posted June 22, 2016 Is Tornatoful Hops? If it is I have a shiny new permaban for you on the forums! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2245-dian-is-taking-off-his-power-armor/page/2/#findComment-13549 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now