creme Posted December 28, 2024 Author Share Posted December 28, 2024 So I had a hit on you because you were going on an absolute rant in the chat. A lot of players were upset with you.. idk why you put rdm in quotes it is clear as day you had zero reason to kill me in the roleplay base. And yes, I logged after i completed the hit because its 9 in the morning bro, it's time for me to get to sleep. If i knew you would cry about it, I woulda got the logs, or clipped it. But now i'm going to sleep, so goodnight, forums! -andrey smaev Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22409-autismo-maki-rdm/page/2/#findComment-153988 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Autisimo Maki Posted December 28, 2024 Share Posted December 28, 2024 Heres a video of the logs regarding this "hit" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22409-autismo-maki-rdm/page/2/#findComment-153989 Share on other sites More sharing options...
creme Posted December 28, 2024 Author Share Posted December 28, 2024 2 minutes ago, Autisimo Maki said: Heres a video of the logs regarding this "hit" sweet! this is exactly what I needed to prove myself. thank you Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22409-autismo-maki-rdm/page/2/#findComment-153990 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Autisimo Maki Posted December 28, 2024 Share Posted December 28, 2024 (edited) OH SORRY! I forgot how yall work. Heres proof this is after I had no hit or anything. they RDM'ed me then left the server trying to claim they had a hit... I didn't want it to be this. but I want punishment for this user regardless if it means we both get banned. I dont think its fair for someone thats able to be buddy buddy with someone then report them since theyre statues is gone. Edited December 28, 2024 by Autisimo Maki Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22409-autismo-maki-rdm/page/2/#findComment-153991 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Grok Posted December 28, 2024 Share Posted December 28, 2024 Clips and logs show that Maki indeed RDM'd Andrey on purpose +1 for IRDM warn Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22409-autismo-maki-rdm/page/2/#findComment-153995 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Autisimo Maki Posted December 29, 2024 Share Posted December 29, 2024 5 hours ago, Harpuricle said: Clips and logs show that Maki indeed RDM'd Andrey on purpose +1 for IRDM warn What about the "Revenge RDM" for andrey? The proof i showed as well would lead to both of us getting warned. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22409-autismo-maki-rdm/page/2/#findComment-153997 Share on other sites More sharing options...
creme Posted December 29, 2024 Author Share Posted December 29, 2024 8 minutes ago, Autisimo Maki said: What about the "Revenge RDM" for andrey? The proof i showed as well would lead to both of us getting warned. The proof you showed in the video, actually proves the fact that I had a hit.. I’m confused on what that video is trying to prove Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22409-autismo-maki-rdm/page/2/#findComment-153998 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Autisimo Maki Posted December 29, 2024 Share Posted December 29, 2024 1 hour ago, creme said: The proof you showed in the video, actually proves the fact that I had a hit.. I’m confused on what that video is trying to prove Nah your right, Didn't noticed the names only was looking at black hearts. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22409-autismo-maki-rdm/page/2/#findComment-154002 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted December 31, 2024 Share Posted December 31, 2024 After going thru clips and logs +1 IRDM warn on maki Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22409-autismo-maki-rdm/page/2/#findComment-154044 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted December 31, 2024 Share Posted December 31, 2024 I did look at the clips before the expired and agree for a +1 for RDM warn on maki Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22409-autismo-maki-rdm/page/2/#findComment-154055 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts