Resignation of Cullen V2

Cullen

So, recently I've really big argument over activities that I have done with all the head admin and Sugar.  To summarize this, I have apperently abused No clipped and only taken 5 sits in a week.  So, after getting yelled at, I told Erston to demote me to VIP and with NO QUESTIONS ASKED.  I thought this was the best course of action and I'm not going to quit the server over this stupid little incident, but I am going to start to play less.  I've recently gotten a good paying job and going to another job interview tomorrow.  Soooooooooooooooooooo.............

I'm not going to play as much as I used to, but because off all these things I've done. I've decided to demote myself.  I will see by the end of this month, how things are going between myself and the server.  Then I will make another application, but until then treat me like a normal person (VIP).

[EDIT]: Gazook's pointed this post out to me and this was a month old, but I think this was the biggest trigger:

https://gyazo.com/d500a3c5d08575de19bf888081900c30

And......

I still stand by that statement

Damn it Cullen your gonna leave me with some of the shitty staff members? Everyone's resigning man

I actually really like the staff members....

I think I need to chill as a staff member.