wumbini Posted December 8, 2024 Share Posted December 8, 2024 In-Game Name spook daddy Your Steam ID wumbini Why were you banned or warned? Not sure Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? N/A Who warned/banned you? N/A How long were you warned or banned for? N/A I'm not sure if I'm banned or if there's something wrong with my game, every time I try to join the server the loading box in the lower right corner stops at "Workshop Complete" and then never moves again, I've tried it multiple times. and given it 10+ minutes to load. Just wanted to make sure I'm not banned or something and this really is just my game being weird. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22336-am-i-banned-or-is-my-game-just-broken/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
You Posted December 8, 2024 Share Posted December 8, 2024 You are not banned, this appears to be an issue with your Garry's Mod. I would try verifying your game, or this may be an issue with addons you have. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22336-am-i-banned-or-is-my-game-just-broken/#findComment-153567 Share on other sites More sharing options...
wumbini Posted December 8, 2024 Author Share Posted December 8, 2024 3 minutes ago, Riv said: You are not banned, this appears to be an issue with your Garry's Mod. I would try verifying your game, or this may be an issue with addons you have. Thanks, I'll look into it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22336-am-i-banned-or-is-my-game-just-broken/#findComment-153568 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts