Fleazies velk.ca Posted November 25, 2024 Share Posted November 25, 2024 Your In-Game Name: DANIEL Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:539540215 Who are you reporting?: STEAM_0:0:618250314 Why are you reporting this player?: posted epileptic dupe outside of my base Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/j9MNbmFCLbzbz4OMa?invite=cr-MSw2STUsMjQ2NjIwMTUxLA Hello! This epileptic dupe is considered an attack to me and my base members we didnt appreciate this. Thanks for reading! NOOB BASERS 4 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22298-epileptic-dupe/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted November 25, 2024 Share Posted November 25, 2024 Evidence is clear enough, Looks intentional and like he's trying to mess with you guys. +1 Warn for Epileptic Dupe 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22298-epileptic-dupe/#findComment-153352 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Decent Human Being Posted November 26, 2024 Share Posted November 26, 2024 What in the world did I just see that was the most vile looking dupe ever. I don't think there is an argument that, that wasn't epileptic. May I ask how long he had that dupe up for before this clip? +1 for warn for epileptic dupe Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22298-epileptic-dupe/#findComment-153360 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fleazies velk.ca Posted November 26, 2024 Author Share Posted November 26, 2024 1 hour ago, Spongebob told me to do it said: What in the world did I just see that was the most vile looking dupe ever. I don't think there is an argument that, that wasn't epileptic. May I ask how long he had that dupe up for before this clip? +1 for warn for epileptic dupe Hello! He had it up for maybe a minute beforehand, you can also see in clip i check camera and it isnt dropped. I think he dropped it because he knows i have clip software. Thanks for reading! NOOB BASERS 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22298-epileptic-dupe/#findComment-153364 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Tomoko Posted November 28, 2024 Share Posted November 28, 2024 +1 for warn for epileptic dupe clip is clear no need to argue on this Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22298-epileptic-dupe/#findComment-153383 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Fabrizio Posted November 28, 2024 Share Posted November 28, 2024 Hey! I was there as shown in the clip and i’m not gonna lie it did mess with my perception and gave me a little headache, I think i’m speaking for everyone there and it would be appreciated if they were punished 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22298-epileptic-dupe/#findComment-153393 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Joey Skylynx Posted November 28, 2024 Share Posted November 28, 2024 Going to approve this and give doctor yakuba a warn for epileptic dupe. Thank you for the report, and hopefully we don't see this occurring again on the server! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22298-epileptic-dupe/#findComment-153395 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts