Jump to content

I was banned because i was calling a person out for harassment


Recommended Posts

There is one thing i would like to speak on regarding this matter , SPYZ insist on the fact that players have harassed him however for the 2 days after being kicked from the group for multiple instances of stealing from entities not entitled to him , he in fact has harassed us ( the players he mentioned in his post and all our gang members ) for the 2 days before his ban.

 

He spent the majority of his mutual time spent on server with us simply JumpSweping around the map looking for us ( i know that to be a fact since he was mostly in front of our base and included as an interaction every time i had spent time outside of base ) he was also mic spamming and being annoying in general even after being asked to stop pestering us when at the end of the day his own actions caused for him to be kicked and he was well aware of it. In fact , we had to even get a mod who i believe was either Blake or Beasty (sorry i always confuse the both >.<) to help move SPYZ's entities because it was blocking our base door open. The infinite loitering of our base and the constant hunt for us including the annoyance and persistence of his actions prove that he indeed knows what he was doing , ESPECIALLY since he says he was a victim of harassment it clearly shows he has experienced this sort of behavior before and clearly did not like it. So my question is why do it to us then?

 

PS: SPYZ's i would kindly like you to stop accusing me of harassing you and trying to smear my image when i have never done so to you in all our minimal interactions together. I have based 1x with you and seen you about 2-3 times basing with the gang while i was doing battlepass quests late at night. 

 

7 hours ago, Etho said:

i think y'all should extend to mach raps ban

 

Rap just came back from a 3 month ban 7 days ago for player harassment because of that they want to extend it to 6 months 

 

This is my first time being banned for something like this and/or doing something like this I don't believe that i should get a 6 month ban

 

Just because he is your friend and he was banned for player harassment as well

  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Triicks said:

He spent the majority of his mutual time spent on server with us simply JumpSweping around the map looking for us

I spent most of my time looking for bases to raid and get ents for a base, When i found you guys i asked some questions like i always do to everybody but other than that i pretty much left u alone 

  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Triicks said:

i know that to be a fact since he was mostly in front of our base and included as an interaction every time i had spent time outside of base

 

I was outside your base because I was going to raid and wanted to figure out who was basing there and know where a person defending could walk up from, It is hard to figure out who is basing in a spot when u cant see who is on doors because of the dupe that is being used.

  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Triicks said:

he was also mic spamming and being annoying in general even after being asked to stop pestering us

 

I was never asked to stop "pestering" all I was doing was looking for bases when i found one of you i asked some questions or i  said a joke and walked away

 

I don't remember Mic spamming when around you guys or in general doing it.

 

If I was being annoying to you guys im sorry, for me it's sometimes its pretty hard to tell that im being annoying as you could see when i based with you. 

His claims about me are false, we've already discussed that in a SIT. You were looking for literally anything to report us with. I honestly think Spyz is salty cause i took his printers and SK hit him in the head.

 

As for the ban, I'm not sure why it happened—but I wasn't involved in what transpired after he left the team/got kicked or the discussion between ethos, spyz and the admin tomoko.

2 minutes ago, Fury said:

His claims about me are false, we've already discussed that in a SIT. You were looking for literally anything to report us with.

 

I understand that it was delt with in the sit but i fell like i should still mention it, U said the reason u accused me of  constantly looking for Pedo's is cause u said it was rp

2 hours ago, SPYZ said:

 

I was outside your base because I was going to raid and wanted to figure out who was basing there and know where a person defending could walk up from, It is hard to figure out who is basing in a spot when u cant see who is on doors because of the dupe that is being used.

That is 100% a lie , you were outside the base we had used all day on the night of the prop blocking incident simply to mic spam or call people in our gang names for kicking you. I'm sure the prop blocking is logged due to MOD intervention. I would like to be precise here since this is a post I would like to not answer to again simply because of the fact it seems you are looking to shift blame onto me as well by lying and implying everything you were doing is RP related as well as making It seem I would somehow enjoy harassing you.

List of things you have done that I would class as Harassment : 

1- Prob blocking our doors 

2- Hunt of every member in order to mic spam or annoy since you were pissed about being kicked 

3- Multiple instances of breaking NLR in order to use mic in front of our doors 

The raiding with all the people you could find in the server that started following your multiple failed attempts to get us to engage with you is fine since you have the right to do that but to say that you did not spend your day angry at all of us and harassing us is all but a lie.

 

You are young and I can understand mistakes we're made but you should have accepted the gangs decisions that were brought upon by your actions and not try to retaliate in the same way  that you deemed offensive in the past. 

 

In no way shape or form do I condone people talking to you in a matter you do not appreciate as I believe everyone should be able to hop on and play the game without being annoyed 24/7. However when you instigate retaliatory behavior I can see why some of the gang members could have gotten heated in their interactions with you and why they would push for harsher decisions due to being emotionally invested. 

 

I on the other hand understand this is your FIRST offense from the looks of it and I also know you are a young person that can get agitated really fast. Even if at that age you don't mean half the stuff you spew. That does not excuse your actions but should let you know my POV. 

 

Again your ban has nothing to do with me and I have not chased placing tickets on you that night due to your age and the situation being one I was not actively a part of. I simply didn't want to get you in trouble since you just got back from a ban and we're clearly heated , I now see that might not have been a good idea since it seems your are trying to make a case of me harassing you.

 

I would simply like to say that a 6 month extension like Ethos suggested seems a bit much however you have said much worse things to Ethos and aCw.Fury than whatever anyone on both sides were typing in anon. For these reasons I find it hard to suggest lowering the ban when I myself almost got banned for 6 days when I was fresh on the server for 1 of the 3 things i mentioned you doing above which is MNLR .

 

You know what you were doing , please refrain from lying as I don't want to keep involving myself in this. Especially when you are mentioning people and situations that have nothing to do with your ban.

Edited by Triicks
No spacing easier to read now sry 👍
5 minutes ago, Triicks said:

hat can get agitated really fast. Even if at that age you don't mean half the stuff you spew

 

Well anything i  said that could have been taken rude and/or anything that was taken as an insult/ being rude i am sorry to everybody that i mentioned

Edited by SPYZ
7 minutes ago, Triicks said:

1- Prob blocking our doors 

2- Hunt of every member in order to mic spam or annoy since you were pissed about being kicked

 

1 - I didnt know that the signs i put where going to prop block your door 

 

2 - I only Was really looking for etho so i could ask him about me getting kick from the party for what seemed like no reason

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...