Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hm, i wonder, is this not harassment? BOXBOX aka Marty aka Jashin? (https://titsrp.com/dashboard/?player=76561198046951559)

spacer.png

Trying to get an apology and admitting to harassment? 

spacer.png

Or perhaps being this upset over me reporting you for RDM and getting a verbal (unrelated to this)?
 

198b07c14086a06437ca0d0bce12c301.png

Or maybe, just maybe, another admittance to harassment?

  • crine 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22232-marty-rdm/page/2/#findComment-152940
Share on other sites

You call me childish I'll act like it. 🙂

By the way I am harassing him...
[BOOB][VIP] (OOC) Unga The Caveman: boxbox, focus on taking care of your kids instead of being terminally online, just an advice 😛

[BOOB][VIP] (OOC) Unga The Caveman: lol, you spend too much online marty, go focus on being a father

[BOOB][VIP] (OOC) Unga The Caveman: considering the only people tolerating you is a gang of 13 year olds, i wouldnt be like that marty/box

Edited by Jashinkyo
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22232-marty-rdm/page/2/#findComment-152941
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jashinkyo said:

You call me childish I'll act like it. 🙂

By the way I am harassing him...
[BOOB][VIP] (OOC) Unga The Caveman: boxbox, focus on taking care of your kids instead of being terminally online, just an advice 😛

[BOOB][VIP] (OOC) Unga The Caveman: lol, you spend too much online marty, go focus on being a father

[BOOB][VIP] (OOC) Unga The Caveman: considering the only people tolerating you is a gang of 13 year olds, i wouldnt be like that marty/box

That is sadly not an act of harassment, just good old regular advice with a hint of insult, but nothing near harassment. I will quote the dictionary since i think we might need it: "Harassment is behaviour which is intended to trouble or annoy someone, for example repeated attacks on them or attempts to cause them problems.", Note on repeated

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22232-marty-rdm/page/2/#findComment-152943
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Unga The Caveman said:

That is sadly not an act of harassment, just good old regular advice with a hint of insult, but nothing near harassment. I will quote the dictionary since i think we might need it: "Harassment is behaviour which is intended to trouble or annoy someone, for example repeated attacks on them or attempts to cause them problems.", Note on repeated

How can I harass someone who is provoking me? I don't get that. If you want a good case for harassment you should prove your innocence that you have never done anything wrong. Which you, my friend, have not. Good day, lets let the mods handle this. Can't wait to RP with you again.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22232-marty-rdm/page/2/#findComment-152944
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Jashinkyo said:

How can I harass someone who is provoking me? I don't get that. If you want a good case for harassment you should prove your innocence that you have never done anything wrong. Which you, my friend, have not. Good day, lets let the mods handle this. Can't wait to RP with you again.

Indeed, your definition of harassment seems to change depending on what you feel like, strange how that happens. 

We'll let the admins take care of this

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/22232-marty-rdm/page/2/#findComment-152946
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...