[DMA]Texashockey2015 Posted June 17, 2016 Share Posted June 17, 2016 [b]Your Steam Name[/b]: [DMA]Texashockey2015 [b]Your ingame name[/b]: Texashockey2015 [b]Your Steam Profile/SteamID[/b]: http://steamcommunity.com/id/texashockey2015/ [b]Who are you reporting? [u.N.N.]NERD12512 & Cosmic S-Kid ♥ Nerds: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NERD12512 Cosmics: http://steamcommunity.com/id/baydenrose1717 [b]Reasons why you are reporting[/b]: They were exploiting during a raid. [b]Evidence[/b]: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0sQ_-_nSE8&feature=youtu.be [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0sQ_-_nSE8&feature=youtu.be Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2216-report-on-unnnerd12512-cosmic-s-kid-%E2%99%A5/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dian Robingson Posted June 17, 2016 Share Posted June 17, 2016 Week b& Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2216-report-on-unnnerd12512-cosmic-s-kid-%E2%99%A5/#findComment-13189 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryan Posted June 17, 2016 Share Posted June 17, 2016 You should have told him it was wrong while they were doing it, yet you decided to sit and watch, recording, just so they got banned. You literally did nothing to try to prevent/stop it. They broke a rule, but by not telling them it was wrong, you were encouraging it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2216-report-on-unnnerd12512-cosmic-s-kid-%E2%99%A5/#findComment-13190 Share on other sites More sharing options...
[DMA]Texashockey2015 Posted June 17, 2016 Author Share Posted June 17, 2016 You should have told him it was wrong while they were doing it, yet you decided to sit and watch, recording, just so they got banned. You literally did nothing to try to prevent/stop it. They broke a rule, but by not telling them it was wrong, you were encouraging it. If you know Nerd if you tell him to stop he just calls you a bitch and always wants his way. Their was no stopping him except to record him. Also their was no staff on so i couldn't of gotten him in trouble. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2216-report-on-unnnerd12512-cosmic-s-kid-%E2%99%A5/#findComment-13191 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryan Posted June 17, 2016 Share Posted June 17, 2016 If he were to know he could be banned for exploiting, he would stop. I know NERD and I know he would never exploit if he knew it was wrong. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2216-report-on-unnnerd12512-cosmic-s-kid-%E2%99%A5/#findComment-13192 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Boo Posted June 17, 2016 Share Posted June 17, 2016 not the point, he also spawned props in during the raid Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2216-report-on-unnnerd12512-cosmic-s-kid-%E2%99%A5/#findComment-13193 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ryan Posted June 17, 2016 Share Posted June 17, 2016 I understand that he broke rules, but I also see Texas letting him do it instead of speaking up and telling him it's wrong. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2216-report-on-unnnerd12512-cosmic-s-kid-%E2%99%A5/#findComment-13194 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dian Robingson Posted June 17, 2016 Share Posted June 17, 2016 He also said "it's a scumbag move I know" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2216-report-on-unnnerd12512-cosmic-s-kid-%E2%99%A5/#findComment-13195 Share on other sites More sharing options...
[DMA]Texashockey2015 Posted June 17, 2016 Author Share Posted June 17, 2016 He said before i started recording. "I know i might bend some rules but lets still raid them" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2216-report-on-unnnerd12512-cosmic-s-kid-%E2%99%A5/#findComment-13196 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted June 17, 2016 Share Posted June 17, 2016 "I know this is cheap but who gives a fuck" I know you're banned but who gives a fuck :DuckerZ: :DuckerZ: :DuckerZ: :DuckerZ: :DuckerZ: :DuckerZ: Banned for 5 Days Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2216-report-on-unnnerd12512-cosmic-s-kid-%E2%99%A5/#findComment-13197 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts