new map

Conqure

idk if anyone else is getting a bit bored of this map but i am, if u do more maps it will be very fun and i know alot of my friends also want a new map because it gets boring playing the same map every day it would just be alot better with switching up maps. i know i havent been playing long here but its fun to switch up the maps a bit ;P.

When the map changed this happened.

BEFORE:

Every Night: All Slots Occupied for a good few hours

AFTER:

At the most, 12 players on at a time, about 50% being mods.

I mean, having Evilmelon again would be awesome, but last time we changed maps, the playerbase died.

A downtown map with a bigger PD and a sewer system wouldn't kill it. The trick is to add more, not change any existing parts (except the god awful PD)

I mean, having Evilmelon again would be awesome, but last time we changed maps, the playerbase died.

A downtown map with a bigger PD and a sewer system wouldn't kill it. The trick is to add more, not change any existing parts (except the god awful PD)

yes just add something new, it g ets boring raiding the same base or going the same routes it would be fun to had a diff design with the same map and some new buildings.