Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Here are the results from the recent "Tits Anon Feedback Poll - Summer 2024"

I know some of you might dismiss this with random claims as to its legitimacy. If you think that the poll didn't cover enough ground or didn't allow respondents to be specific in their responses, I'd reccomend making your own poll


https://imgur.com/a/Lfw0zrr
 

Thanks, Goldfish

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21727-hi-3/
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, ⁴⁴⁴ said:

who is yall i was just making a joke, no reason to freak out on me LOL

idk ive heard of multiple people say it was up or that it should be but i havent seen evidence of that. Wasn't genuinely trying to be a dick I was just wondering what the fuck everyone was referring to. Guess it means it's on the test server??

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21727-hi-3/#findComment-149203
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, goodnight said:

idk ive heard of multiple people say it was up or that it should be but i havent seen evidence of that. Wasn't genuinely trying to be a dick I was just wondering what the fuck everyone was referring to. Guess it means it's on the test server??

ok you just seemed super hostile in your reply, it made me feel weird

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21727-hi-3/#findComment-149206
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...