Guest Posted July 15, 2024 Share Posted July 15, 2024 Your In-Game Name: Eucerin Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526963821 Who are you reporting?: Big Jeffy, STEAM_0:0:624814845 Why are you reporting this player?: Basically, I raid this guy because he says hes giving 1mil for the person that comes in and tries meth (dude is basing with methcook), opens door and shoots me with 0 button activity. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/igPCKXPLTmUYRo8XW/d1337yHQMe9O?invite=cr-MSxxSkMsMTYzMzE5OTc4LA https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/igPzPiytyXlKH8TmF/d13376KuzxAS?invite=cr-MSwzREcsMTYzMzE5OTc4LA Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21608-big-jeffy-fdaingfailrping/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heosphoros Posted July 17, 2024 Share Posted July 17, 2024 For sure see FailRP/FDA clean cut I would be a plus one for a Verbal/Warn. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21608-big-jeffy-fdaingfailrping/#findComment-148577 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Heosphoros Posted July 21, 2024 Share Posted July 21, 2024 I will accept this, and the player will receive a verbal warning for FailRP/FDA, as they do not have any prior warnings for this. ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21608-big-jeffy-fdaingfailrping/#findComment-148701 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts