CallMeGilbert Posted June 16, 2024 Share Posted June 16, 2024 In-Game Name CallMeGilbert Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:565192781 Why were you banned or warned? MRDM/NITRP Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I shot dude for the reason he was following me and I gave warnings. I shot him then walked away to when he followed me and tried to gun me down , and so I defended myself from this threat accordingly, I really don't think this deserved a week ban and I really enjoy plying this server. Who warned/banned you? Zionx How long were you warned or banned for? 1 week 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21432-hello-and-good-day/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Firewarrior2803 Posted June 16, 2024 Share Posted June 16, 2024 (edited) So me and my mate, were rats going down the sidewalk, not near you, punching a barrel around. Then you gunned us both down alright whatever, neither of us really cared. I decided to spectate you though, and you proceed to kill 2 more guys, and at that time you get 2 reports on you for rdm. (I don't have logs for this anymore) Edited June 16, 2024 by Firewarrior2803 Confirmed it was him that killed me and my mate (wasnt fully sure before) 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21432-hello-and-good-day/#findComment-147180 Share on other sites More sharing options...
LeWashed Posted June 16, 2024 Share Posted June 16, 2024 Do you have any proof Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21432-hello-and-good-day/#findComment-147189 Share on other sites More sharing options...
CallMeGilbert Posted June 16, 2024 Author Share Posted June 16, 2024 11 hours ago, Firewarrior2803 said: So me and my mate, were rats going down the sidewalk, not near you, punching a barrel around. Then you gunned us both down alright whatever, neither of us really cared. I decided to spectate you though, and you proceed to kill 2 more guys, and at that time you get 2 reports on you for rdm. (I don't have logs for this anymore) so you don't have any logs of any of this, okay that makes no sense XD 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21432-hello-and-good-day/#findComment-147191 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Firewarrior2803 Posted June 16, 2024 Share Posted June 16, 2024 I got logs for it now dw, also you killed alot of other people 2min before, none of them made a report that I am aware of so i wont add. also the other guy you shot at survived at very low hp so i wont add it either but you did try to kill him. Player CallMeGilbert (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:565192781) killed Dimitri II (Bloods Leader) (STEAM_0:0:727975882) with weapon tfcss_ak47 <15-06-2024 / 19:37:31> Player CallMeGilbert (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:565192781) killed covenant (798) (STEAM_0:0:94707066) with weapon tfcss_ak47 <15-06-2024 / 19:35:10> Player CallMeGilbert (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:565192781) killed Zionx (798) (STEAM_0:0:430863397) with weapon tfcss_ak47 <15-06-2024 / 19:35:08> Player CallMeGilbert (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:565192781) attacked Dimitri II(STEAM_0:0:727975882) (Bloods Leader) holding (Unknown) with AK47 for 28. New health: -30 <15-06-2024 / 19:37:31> Player CallMeGilbert (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:565192781) attacked Dimitri II(STEAM_0:0:727975882) (Bloods Leader) holding (Unknown) with AK47 for 28. New health: -30 <15-06-2024 / 19:37:31> Player CallMeGilbert (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:565192781) attacked Dimitri II(STEAM_0:0:727975882) (Bloods Leader) holding (Gangsta MAC10) with AK47 for 18. New health: 36 <15-06-2024 / 19:37:30> Player Dimitri II (Bloods Leader) (STEAM_0:0:727975882) attacked CallMeGilbert(STEAM_0:0:565192781) (Citizen) holding (AK47) with Gangsta MAC10 for 11. New health: 49 <15-06-2024 / 19:37:30> Player Dimitri II (Bloods Leader) (STEAM_0:0:727975882) attacked CallMeGilbert(STEAM_0:0:565192781) (Citizen) holding (AK47) with Gangsta MAC10 for 18. New health: 42 <15-06-2024 / 19:37:30> Player Dimitri II (Bloods Leader) (STEAM_0:0:727975882) attacked CallMeGilbert(STEAM_0:0:565192781) (Citizen) holding (#GMOD_Camera) with Gangsta MAC10 for 11. New health: 78 <15-06-2024 / 19:37:29> Player CallMeGilbert (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:565192781) attacked Dimitri II(STEAM_0:0:727975882) (Bloods Leader) holding (Keys) with AK47 for 28. New health: 44 <15-06-2024 / 19:37:18> Player CallMeGilbert (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:565192781) attacked covenant(STEAM_0:0:94707066) (798) holding (Unknown) with AK47 for 28. New health: -40 <15-06-2024 / 19:35:10> Player CallMeGilbert (Citizen) (STEAM_0:0:565192781) attacked Zionx(STEAM_0:0:430863397) (798) holding (Unknown) with AK47 for 28. New health: -40 <15-06-2024 / 19:35:08> 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21432-hello-and-good-day/#findComment-147193 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 17, 2024 Share Posted June 17, 2024 On 6/15/2024 at 7:57 PM, CallMeGilbert said: I shot dude for the reason he was following me and I gave warnings. @Lightning5pirit could you supply the chat logs as-well and the user that you warned were they in the above list of deaths? The only reason i ask is because if one death here was justified then its nit quite MRDM as we would be 1 short. Regardless you also seemed to roam for a min or so before blasting your third victim. judging by the spacing it looks like you took out two players then hunted for a third. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21432-hello-and-good-day/#findComment-147211 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TapWater69 Posted June 19, 2024 Share Posted June 19, 2024 DENIED 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21432-hello-and-good-day/#findComment-147282 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts