Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

DANIEL

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:539540215

Who are you reporting?:

Wizard mf, STEAM_0:0:526963821

Why are you reporting this player?:

FAIL ROLEPLAY

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i3bW72Cn8jln130_z/wsMXFjMMwuc1?invite=cr-MSx6S3UsMTYzMzE5OTc4LA?mobilebypass=true

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i3xID4jHyvhP1rrf8/re15X5XXiKcd?invite=cr-MSxpcEcsMTYzMzE5OTc4LA?mobilebypass=true

FAIL RP x 2.

 

In this clip we see a raid started by me and a few of my friends. This clip shows Garn47 destroying a tilling plot even though his alarm was going off, marking a raid.

 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i3bW72Cn8jln130_z/wsMXFjMMwuc1?invite=cr-MSx6S3UsMTYzMzE5OTc4LA?mobilebypass=true

 

In this clip we see me and my friend raiding a meth tent, user is shown switching from a meth cook to his Custom Class:

 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i3xID4jHyvhP1rrf8/re15X5XXiKcd?invite=cr-MSxpcEcsMTYzMzE5OTc4LA?mobilebypass=true

 

I was not done destroying his entities and this interfered with my roleplay.

 

Thank you for any assistance!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21415-garn47-wizard-mf-fail-rp-x-2/
Share on other sites

Regardless of the possible money/ammo/time saved that would've been wasted, just leave it. Since you admitted it, I feel only a warn is necessary.

 

+1 single warn for FailRP (2x) [Destroying Ents/Switching Jobs during an RP situation]

Edited by Wummbly
changed vote
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i3xID4jHyvhP1rrf8/re15X5XXiKcd?invite=cr-MSxpcEcsMTYzMzE5OTc4LA?mobilebypass=true

Forgive me if I am wrong, I want a couple others to weigh in on this. But at timestamp 1:44 of the clip linked above, using a tool to bypass a invisible wall is exploiting.
  • uhoh 1
40 minutes ago, LuckyJack said:
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/i3xID4jHyvhP1rrf8/re15X5XXiKcd?invite=cr-MSxpcEcsMTYzMzE5OTc4LA?mobilebypass=true

Forgive me if I am wrong, I want a couple others to weigh in on this. But at timestamp 1:44 of the clip linked above, using a tool to bypass a invisible wall is exploiting.

I mean, anyone with a shadowknife can do it, am I wrong? Not to mention other people are using it as far as I know.

-note: I was unaware that this was exploiting if it was. 

Edited by Sisyphus Prime
Clarifying

+1 for warn minimum over Failrp for above explained infractions

The exploiting should make it worse to be honest. The invis wall on those buildings is to give defenders a fair chance and bypassing them to raid is exploiting. should be treated the same as trying to floor glitch or glitch through walls.

9 hours ago, Sisyphus Prime said:

-note: I was unaware that this was exploiting if it was. 

spacer.png

But you know that it is a "glitch", please do not ever use this again, it is clearly putting you at an unfair advantage and you acknowledge that in the clip.

+1 to extend/ban for 1 week for "Exploiting, FailRPx2" 

As for FailRP, it has already been explained by other staff above.

2 hours ago, LuckyJack said:

spacer.png

But you know that it is a "glitch", please do not ever use this again, it is clearly putting you at an unfair advantage and you acknowledge that in the clip.

+1 to extend/ban for 1 week for "Exploiting, FailRPx2" 

As for FailRP, it has already been explained by other staff above.

To add to this jesse showed me this glitch the other day and i told him not to use it. so bare minimum he set you up by showing you the glitch and not telling you its clearly exploiting but you seem to know it is by your messages eitherway.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...