brianb83 Posted February 21, 2024 Share Posted February 21, 2024 (edited) In-Game Name yeety mcskeet skeet Your Steam ID STEAM_1:0:102616128 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for MRDM + RDM in a sit by Lightning5pirit Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I was banned by mistake, I am unsure of who he meant to ban but I was not even brought to a sit let alone RDM'd in it. I was previously brought to a sit 5-10 mins prior and warned for a separate issue (not RDM or MDRM lol) and I did not kill anyone during the sit either. Who warned/banned you? Lightning5pirit How long were you warned or banned for? 7 days I have a clip of my sit from earlier that shows I didn't mass RDM, so that may help with the mistaken identity I guess? I'm not sure who the ban was meant for still. Edited February 21, 2024 by 4SkinCheeze Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21010-banned-by-mistake-wrong-person/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
brianb83 Posted February 21, 2024 Author Share Posted February 21, 2024 Edit: we're good, the mistake was realized and fixed on it's own. Thanks, Lightning5pirit Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/21010-banned-by-mistake-wrong-person/#findComment-143761 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts