General buyer bugged

Mr.Frog

Category:

Bug

Priority:

Low

Description:

The general buyer is bugged and keeps getting Lua errors I put blow torchs in to the general buyer and it gives me the Lua error and doesn't update on the sales amount, and can't sell. It isn't an issue for anything else,

How to reproduce:

Every time i put blow toches into the general buyer I got the Lua error/ and I restarted my game to see if that was the issue

[sugarinventory] addons/sugarinventory/lua/sugarinv/client/cl_inventory.lua:168: attempt to index a nil value
    1. AddToBuyer - addons/sugarinventory/lua/sugarinv/client/cl_inventory.lua:168
        2. DragMouseRelease - addons/sugarinventory/lua/sugarinv/client/cl_inv_pnl_derma.lua:667
            3. unknown - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:206

The LUA error

• 1 month later...

Looking at logs, this seems to be a very rare issue. I see a ton of errors for you for different things. I would recommend you unsubscribe from any unneeded workshop addons, then verify your game files. Also your gmod install directory is either locked or encrypted. That will cause some issues for you. Let me know if you fix these issues and continue to see lua errors.