Box Head Posted December 26, 2023 Share Posted December 26, 2023 In-Game Name Box Head Your Steam ID 76561198228528080 Why were you banned or warned? "manipulating client integrity " , idek what happened I was making food then came back to it lol. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? false ban?, like I was making food afk don't know if that's against the rules or somethin, I mean I've been staff why would I care to do something that would get me banned for that long, Especially with the time I put on the server. Who warned/banned you? console How long were you warned or banned for? 6 months honestly confused Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20801-appeal-for-ban-from-console/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 26, 2023 Share Posted December 26, 2023 this is sadly a matter for superadmins since we moderators cant know what lead to your ban pinging both superadmins Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20801-appeal-for-ban-from-console/#findComment-141757 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Box Head Posted December 26, 2023 Author Share Posted December 26, 2023 Last thing I remember is being kidnapped then I was stuck in the wall so I danced then left my pc and went to make food Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20801-appeal-for-ban-from-console/#findComment-141758 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted December 26, 2023 Share Posted December 26, 2023 You're unbanned 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/20801-appeal-for-ban-from-console/#findComment-141760 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts