Ƭ� Ƭ��αη� Posted May 15, 2016 Share Posted May 15, 2016 Sugar, do you have a spreadsheet on who ones what? Or staff, you wanna list what you bought for your CC? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1962-cc-weapons-details/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sir Stache Posted May 15, 2016 Share Posted May 15, 2016 That would be handy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1962-cc-weapons-details/#findComment-11121 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dian Robingson Posted May 15, 2016 Share Posted May 15, 2016 I own the machine pistol shotgun, its ok. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1962-cc-weapons-details/#findComment-11122 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TitsRP Posted May 15, 2016 Share Posted May 15, 2016 I just go off memory. I haven't really had an issue yet to assume who owns what yet for the most part. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1962-cc-weapons-details/#findComment-11123 Share on other sites More sharing options...
TWP| Shadoe! Posted May 15, 2016 Share Posted May 15, 2016 Only thing i own that noone else does is the Heartbeat sensor Intervention Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1962-cc-weapons-details/#findComment-11143 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ƭ� Ƭ��αη� Posted May 15, 2016 Author Share Posted May 15, 2016 I'm mostly asking as people could refer to this list when trying to get a CC weapon that is already on the server, like if Shadoe wants to use my shield but doesn't know that I own it so he has to talk to me or find a new item Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1962-cc-weapons-details/#findComment-11156 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now