Levenaye Posted May 14, 2016 Share Posted May 14, 2016 So for my 2 years of playing on TitsRP, I finally came to realise that my attitude and whatever else I am doing is getting me more hated, and I cant move on to Moderator because of it. Starting today, I am going to stop being so shitty to people and act like my proper age. I am turning 16 soon and I cant just act like a abused kid that likes to fuck with people just because he gets fucked with at home. Its time to change myself. #ChangeRace Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1951-time-to-end-the-bullshit/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Apxcs Posted May 14, 2016 Share Posted May 14, 2016 So for my 2 years of playing on TitsRP, I finally came to realise that my attitude and whatever else I am doing is getting me more hated, and I cant move on to Moderator because of it. Starting today, I am going to stop being so shitty to people and act like my proper age. I am turning 16 soon and I cant just act like a abused kid that likes to fuck with people just because he gets fucked with at home. Its time to change myself. #ChangeRace Nooooo I like you being a shitty person if you act your age then I won't have good race........ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1951-time-to-end-the-bullshit/#findComment-11074 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Communist Lizard Posted May 14, 2016 Share Posted May 14, 2016 furfag Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/1951-time-to-end-the-bullshit/#findComment-11082 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now