StupidStick Posted January 26, 2023 Share Posted January 26, 2023 In-Game Name StupidStick Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:629445721 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for Clientside lua execution. I have no clue why I was banned for this I was just coming back from a raid with my party memeber and when I entered the base I spawned my Harvest Proc walked up to it to put drugs in it and got banned before I could even drop the drugs. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I have never hacked on any Gmod server and I definitely would not want to do that on this server and throw away all my progress. I believe this was a mistake and I was also told that a player got banned for the same thing minutes after me. Im not sure if thats related to what happened to me, it could of just been a coincidence. Who warned/banned you? Console How long were you warned or banned for? Six Months 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19248-i-was-banned-for-clientside-lua-detection/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted January 27, 2023 Share Posted January 27, 2023 You are unbanned! Issue is now fixed. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/19248-i-was-banned-for-clientside-lua-detection/#findComment-132693 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts