The Processor Loot Table?

Sugar, could you tell us what all is in the loot tables for the processor? I heard of the nerf and am now even more interested what is possible to plop out of it.

If the upgraded processor that you're working on containes a modified table other than without the knives, I'm sure we'd love to see it. 

The nerf that removed Sniper A, Defabricators (?), and Skull smashers might of removed more than that from what I'm aware of, especially if they're going to be in the tier 2 processor, so I'm curious.

While I'm here, how's the progress looking on it? Not to rush you, just wondering.

As of right now, the processor just loops through all of the shipments. So it's possible to essentially get anything the BMD and the Gun Dealer sell + knives.

I put knives in the shipment list because it's needed for unboxing. Also it's kinda OP to get a real shipment of guns every 10 minutes. People were selling blowtorches for like 25k which is not too cool. I understand people don't want the knives but in order to make the processor not be your own randomized gun dealer, it's pretty much needed.

I have since removed all custom weapons from the shipment table because of the amount of updating it needs to work correctly. People leave the server, their weapons get removed.

All custom weapons are on the CSS base. There are very few that aren't (melee weapons come to mind) but it doesn't make sense to add in a "custom" weapon that has no texture by default that has the same exact timing and damage as a M3 Shotgun, AK 47, USPS or P90