Myrtle Posted August 13, 2022 Share Posted August 13, 2022 Server just crashed about 10 minutes ago and I had been grinding xp, hadn't bought my lootboxes yet and had well over 15k pooled. Any idea on what I should do?? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18469-server-crash/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 toosii Posted August 13, 2022 Share Posted August 13, 2022 Honestly man I don't think there is much that can be done. If you have video evidence or some type of proof of how much XP you had MAYBE a superadmin could help you out but honestly probably not. The only ones that could really do anything about this is the superadmins, you can contact them via discord. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18469-server-crash/#findComment-127493 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Myrtle
Server just crashed about 10 minutes ago and I had been grinding xp, hadn't bought my lootboxes yet and had well over 15k pooled. Any idea on what I should do??
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/18469-server-crash/Share on other sites
1 answer to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now